NCAA Tournament - Regionals GDT

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That fortuitous-bounce 3-pointer that the Michigan walk-on hit on the last possession after the Texas Tech turnover kept the 2014 Billikens as the team with the most 3-point attempts without a make in the NCAA Tournament.  Still, isn't Michigan's 1/19 worse than 0/15?  Let's give them that distinction!

17 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

That fortuitous-bounce 3-pointer that the Michigan walk-on hit on the last possession after the Texas Tech turnover kept the 2014 Billikens as the team with the most 3-point attempts without a make in the NCAA Tournament.  Still, isn't Michigan's 1/19 worse than 0/15?  Let's give them that distinction!

I take it you're not a math teacher.

6 hours ago, GBL_Bills said:

So I didn’t hallucinate that fact. I swore that came up in our game but I can’t find any proof anywhere. 

I thought the announcers said it was a record low for Va Tech against an opponent in the tourney.  I could be wrong for sure.

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I feel like I read it and then told someone at SAP but I was drunk. They sold Zimas at the concession stand.

So are beer and alcohol sales now common at all tourney games? I've noticed people throwing back porch pounders when they pan the crowd. Because 4 or 5 years back,  a group of friends (Kentucky and Kansas alums) got a box at Scottrade for the first 2 rounds so they could booze. It was the only way to drink at the game.

7 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

So are beer and alcohol sales now common at all tourney games? I've noticed people throwing back porch pounders when they pan the crowd. Because 4 or 5 years back,  a group of friends (Kentucky and Kansas alums) got a box at Scottrade for the first 2 rounds so they could booze. It was the only way to drink at the game.

Yeah they added beer sales to NCAA a tournament games this year. 

6 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I was shocked that we were able to buy beer. In fact in the club are which our seats were they had a full bar. When did this change?