Coach Carousel

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pistol said:

Belmont hired Casey Alexander from Lipscomb. He did a nice job there and is now coming back home. He played under Rick Byrd at Belmont and was an assistant under him for years. This was a no-brainer.

And, there is a good chance long time Belmont assistant, and Lipscomb alum, Brian Ayers, will get the Lipscomb head coaching position. 

22 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

They should rename it the okayest steakhouse 

that's actually pretty funny

11 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

It’s wild that we are in 2019 and people still don’t know about Google. 

Yes I could have Googled it but I figured since this was a coaching carousel thread people would been OK with answering a question.  I guess now everybody will have to Google everything before they ask a question.  Sorry to have taken up your valuable time.  Oh yes you could have answered my question with less time then it took for you to chastise me.

dennis_w and almaman like this

Interesting move by Rick Barnes this week...he added former Mizzou player Kim English as a new Assistant Coach. He had been an Assistant at Colorado. Before the UCLA fiasco Barnes had lost his lead Assistant Rob Lanier when he became HC at Georgia State.

6 hours ago, gobillsgo said:

Huh?  Mix in a water buddy. 

What do you not get?  A good poster asks a legitimate question. Another good poster is not sure and posts an incorrect answer and then 2 more good posters then provide this Board with not only the correct answer but complete answers - which I appreciate- and in between you post a snarky question to this good poster about not knowing about Google.  Why did you not use Google and provide the answer?  No need to answer, we already know.