Are there teams that are after Ford?

6 minutes ago, GBL_Bills said:

Union Loafers is one of the most overrated places in the city. Blackthorn or bust

Union Loafers is great. 

URB pizza is great.

Pie Guy is great 

blackthorn great

Felix’s also low key awesome 

Hot take .... *Porter’s is overrated*

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

I think so but GBL disagrees so maybe im full of .  UL pizza is a mix between new york style and neoplolitian, its very good.  

Also, I live withhin walking distance of Balkan Treat Box its really good.  Been to Frisco Ballroom twice and was disappointed each time, great rooftop deck though.  

I’ll have to make a trip to UL.

43 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

My hot take for the day is Union Loafers has the best pizza in St. Louis.  You can fight me if you disagree.    

I'm a big fan of Union Loafers, so I support this hot take. Their pizza bread (pizza rosa) is choice too.

24 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

We can all agree hodaks has the worst fried chicken in St. Louis. Place is trash. 

I don’t know if it is trash, but I never understood the love it gets. Best fried chicken in St Louis is at Lemp Mansion.

6 hours ago, ACE said:

I think the solution is simple - the mods need to change the title to more accurately reflect the topic of the thread.... "Food Reviews"

OT-Food Reviews. Gotta have the OT as some wouldn't recognize it to be off topic with just food reviews in the title

For Fried Chicken you can't beat Young's in Valley Park

6 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

My mom and I used to hit up the one in North County all the time for dinner. I think it was technically in Ferguson behind the Toys R Us, next to what used to be a Circuit City. It's now a liquor store.

Yep.  Former resident of Ferguson here.  There was a Malones in Ferguson on Pershall near FloValley Community College sort of behind the (also now closed) Toys R Us and next to the (also closed) Circuit City.  I used to go to that Malones quite a bit when I was a kid.  It closed probably 5 or 6 years ago.  It is now an A-1 Liquor.  Circuit City building is now owned by FloValley CC, but you can still tell it used to be a Circuit City.

8 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Rockwell good.  

Olive + Oak good too ("STL proper" cracked me up though). 

Mac's better

I've noticed Rockwell has become a pretty good post-game hangout for Bills fans. 

Me and the little lady were there quite often.  We are always the oldest people there but it's still good.  If the field house is ridiculously busy Urban Chestnut is terrific pregame....

24 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Yep.  Former resident of Ferguson here.  There was a Malones in Ferguson on Pershall near FloValley Community College sort of behind the (also now closed) Toys R Us and next to the (also closed) Circuit City.  I used to go to that Malones quite a bit when I was a kid.  It closed probably 5 or 6 years ago.  It is now an A-1 Liquor.  Circuit City building is now owned by FloValley CC, but you can still tell it used to be a Circuit City.

Had no idea Malone’s was anywhere else. Big time Malone’s fan. 

14 minutes ago, wgstl said:

We talkin' the same Malone's that has a location in the AutoCare Plaza on Watson Rd?  I like their late night happy hour.

MoyToy and I hit La Condesa downtown Austin for their happy hour.  Entire drink menu 1/2 off and deals on select apps.  We had the guacamole sampler: 1 with crab and apple is really good.  They used to have 1 with pomegranite.  Good place to meet people after work just gets crowded.

28 minutes ago, wgstl said:

are you thinking it's same or something to do with one on Watson? who sometimes have had fireworks. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the north county place in the post above.