Are there teams that are after Ford?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about getting Balkan Treat Box for lunch today. Has anyone been to their brick and mortar store in Webster yet? Haven't been yet because they were doing dine-in only until things settled down a bit.

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Thinking about getting Balkan Treat Box for lunch today. Has anyone been to their brick and mortar store in Webster yet? Haven't been yet because they were doing dine-in only until things settled down a bit.

few times. Spicy beef is amazing, same with the burger. 

12 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Can’t wait to go. Really want to try it. 

Frisco Barroom across the street also great

14 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Go for the ćevaps (beef/lamb rolled sausage).

13 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Can’t wait to go. Really want to try it. 

Frisco Barroom across the street also great

Frisco is great. That part of Webster (Old Orchard) has been pretty boring most of my life so it's exciting to see some life pumped into it the past year or so. 

58 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I went the other weekend before the Davidson game, it was really good but I did not venture out beyond the beef pide. Definitely need to get back soon to try some other stuff based on feedback above.

What's your favorite food truck turned brick and mortar store, boy?

4 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I went the other weekend before the Davidson game, it was really good but I did not venture out beyond the beef pide. Definitely need to get back soon to try some other stuff based on feedback above.

What's your favorite food truck turned brick and mortar store, boy?

Guerrilla street is mine, but Balkan is right there. 

6 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Haven't tried it. That Olive + Oak burger is as good as I've had in STL proper.

I live and work right next to it, but havent tried food from there yet.  Good to know, I heard they have a good happy hour and the burger is included on that.

16 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Haven't tried it. That Olive + Oak burger is as good as I've had in STL proper.
Stoplight Drive In in Festus is choice as well

Agreed.

Rockwell is probably a click below O+O.

The Village Bar in Des Peres is my second favorite after O+O.

1 hour ago, slufan13 said:

Yeah Kentucky, Michigan, Virginia, UNC, and Kansas are looking at him because he won his conference championship and they didn't

my understanding is he will replace stevens with the celtics

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

My flight back to St Louis got in late last night and I forgot to pack a lunch this morning, so I ordered Jimmy Johns. Also I watched Hacksaw Ridge on the plane, I used my Bose headphones and man I forgot how incredible the sounds in that movie are. 

Then I shall henceforth call you chief as I sign of great respect for your people. 

The barracks seen is freaking hilarious especially if you've been through basic training in any service. There are some great lines in that scene

1 minute ago, slufanskip said:

Then I shall henceforth call you chief as I sign of great respect for your people. 

The barracks seen is freaking hilarious especially if you've been through basic training in any service. There are some great lines in that scene

Vince Vaughn was such an odd casting choice but it worked somehow.

42 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I live and work right next to it, but havent tried food from there yet.  Good to know, I heard they have a good happy hour and the burger is included on that.

And order some fried cheese curds while you are at it, you won't be disappointed with the burger and cheese curds from Olive +Oak (I feel like everything I order is good, so it is kind of weird telling someone to order a burger and cheese curds, but it really is good).

I saw the Rockwell recommendation above, I need to give that a try. I tried going before a Billiken late in the season for a bite to eat, but didn't bother checking their hours (since I am an idiot) and it was closed.