2019-20 Non-conference schedule

ACE

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Box and Won said:

How can we expect people to watch basketball if they can't even fit inside the building?

Why are there three people under the basket with laptops open browsing Facebook? 

Also both teams clearly have chemistry issues based on the seat spacing on the benches. 

1 hour ago, kshoe said:

The blonde girl in the green (multiple locations) looks like she could do well on a dance team.

-they have mastered cloning! she's a good subject for this but I wonder what other incredible things are happening there - it would not surprise me if they had Pig Man

15 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-they have mastered cloning! she's a good subject for this but I wonder what other incredible things are happening there - it would not surprise me if they had Pig Man

Check out the mysterious shadow figure (also multiple locations) who appears to be levitating in mid-air.  There's some nefarious sh*t going on at this new Duquesne arena.

2 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Check out the mysterious shadow figure (also multiple locations) who appears to be levitating in mid-air.  There's some nefarious sh*t going on at this new Duquesne arena.

That shadow figure is weird. Took me a while to see him, but once I did I couldn't not see him.

I noticed their court had the Pittsburgh buildings outline in it. I generally like courts that do that but of course some schools like Oregon take it too far. I really think we are missing an opportunity to do something to our court as simple as drawing the arch into it with a darker shade of wood. If we really want to be "St. Louis' team" that would be a nice touch.

CBFan and TheDude like this

2 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

-had totally missed that, they could have a sell out and no one be able to see those in attendance, that place is weird, I hope we play them at Chaifetz the first season so some of these mysteries can be solved and the place proven to be safe

2 hours ago, kshoe said:

I noticed their court had the Pittsburgh buildings outline in it. I generally like courts that do that but of course some schools like Oregon take it too far. I really think we are missing an opportunity to do something to our court as simple as drawing the arch into it with a darker shade of wood. If we really want to be "St. Louis' team" that would be a nice touch.

I vote for this, I think that needs to happen. I am drafting my letter to Chris May now and will put it in the mail ASAP.

55 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I vote for this, I think that needs to happen. I am drafting my letter to Chris May now and will put it in the mail ASAP.

Ross Chaifetz had this going on Twitter awhile back. There was some cool designs. I think it was posted on here I believe? City skyline along the sideline it looked reallyyyyyy cool. I would love for them to do this. If they came forward with a fundraising campaign to do this I would gladly donate for that. It's way easier to donate when you know what you're donating for.

15 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Ross Chaifetz had this going on Twitter awhile back. There was some cool designs. I think it was posted on here I believe? City skyline along the sideline it looked reallyyyyyy cool. I would love for them to do this. If they came forward with a fundraising campaign to do this I would gladly donate for that. It's way easier to donate when you know what you're donating for.

It was THTRB twitter account that mocked them up.

• 1 month later...

Full release: http://www.atlantic10.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31600&ATCLID=211814499

SDSU at SLU on December 5th.

SDSU is a good matchup. They're being picked to finish 2nd in the MWC this season and finished 4th last season.

Looks like Fordham, UMass, GW, and La Salle are the odd teams out, with San Jose State as the only MWC team not playing. Weird that they didn't just make it an 11-team event to cover the whole MWC.

30 minutes ago, bauman said:

Nice job scheduling by SLU.  Three top 25 teams (in the top 144 website).  S Hall just came in at #19 to go along with Auburn at #24.  Add VCU (#22) and Davidson (#42) and we have a pretty decent schedule.

Now all we gotta do is win those games. 

1 hour ago, almaman said:

If the snake oil Yurimania is all you've raved that should be easy.

Man, you gotta stop with the negative vibes. Yurimania is gonna give you thrills and chills for the next 4 years. Snake oil?  My dying butt. This kid is the real deal. Big scorer, probably not. Great distributor of the ball, bank on it. Old Time PG as Travis said. I can't wait to see him play. 

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Man, you gotta stop with the negative vibes. Yurimania is gonna give you thrills and chills for the next 4 years. Snake oil?  My dying butt. This kid is the real deal. Big scorer, probably not. Great distributor of the ball, bank on it. Old Time PG as Travis said. I can't wait to see him play. 

I was totally convinced in the playoff game they streamed. I'm way on board. Think what it will be like if both him and his fellow senior top 5 shooter in HS and Hargrove rocking it on Compton.

10 hours ago, almaman said:

I was totally convinced in the playoff game they streamed. I'm way on board. Think what it will be like if both him and his fellow senior top 5 shooter in HS and Hargrove rocking it on Compton.

Lest we forget Big Jimmy Ring My Bell. If Travis' spin on him is for real and he continues his commitment to weight reduction, he could be a beast in the A10. I think his biggest problem this year will be conditioning, i.e. the pace of D1 ball will limit his minutes.