2019-20 Non-conference schedule

ACE

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Certainly UC or Memphis. Tulane would be fun for visiting purposes if not for the NET ranking. Tulsa seems like a reasonable middle of the road AAC option. Murray State, Belmont, UNI, WKU or the Cyclones would all be good neighboring state options for an H&H. 

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, billiCAN said:

I can't find any other source for this. Perhaps somebody smarter that I can confirm it.

https://247sports.com/college/kansas-state/Article/Kansas-State-basketball-2019-schedule-Saint-Louis-Bruce-Weber-Travis-Ford--132656773/

its discussed in the 2019-20 season thread.  

28 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Look further down, and you'll see (for the same date), "11/16/19 Saint Louis vs. Rutgers."   It also has Rutgers vs. St. Bonaventure just above that on the same day.  I don't think we can take stock in the site.

Maybe Rutgers wants to play a doubleheader.

15 hours ago, brianstl said:

Nebraska has an awful home OOC schedule.  

Unlike Mizzou with us, they schedule a annual home or away with Creighton. I was hoping Georgia Tech would gotten a better B10 matchup, would have liked to catch a better game at the McCamish Pavilion. 

17 hours ago, brianstl said:

Nebraska has an awful home OOC schedule.  

Woof. I'd be pretty disappointed if I were a season ticket holder there. All of those neutral/road non-con games will be good but it's a steaming pile of garbage at home.