GDT Survive and Advance Hokie Pokie Edition

Just now, CBFan said:

I bet your a faithful follower of brother John virgin to.

i judge people when things are going bad how do they act.  When things are bad you are one of the worse.  It is easy to be a good fan when things are going well.

Cool.  Thanks.  I really don’t care if you think I’m not a real fan.  I have a history that says otherwise.  And I get frustrated when we get taken to the woodshed on national tv.  I’m probably the first ever to do that.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pistol said:

What halftime adjustments would you make?

I'm having trouble even considering what we have to do because we're being beaten so soundly in every facet of the game.

"Hey guys, how about this half we MAKE some shots."

I don't know which is worse, the billikens play tonight or the hyperbole of this thread.

It's a successful season when we can have a full NCAA tourney meltdown. We are having a meltdown like the big boys now. Go bills!!

CBFan likes this

Just now, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I'm surprised some posters haven't gotten moytoy's shtick yet.  Amazing.  People who question his fandom can't read between the lines or understand subtext.  I don't know what other explanation there can be.

I get it a little bit, I do get frustrated in GDTs, so it’s fair.  The ball game thing is tongue firmly planted in cheek. Regardless, I bleed blue.  

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

Cool.  Thanks.  I really don’t care if you think I’m not a real fan.  I have a history that says otherwise.  And I get frustrated when we get taken to the woodshed on national tv.  I’m probably the first ever to do that.

I generally don't read GDT because they can be very extreme and I have season tickets so don't check it at the games but when I do on away games, Moy always seems to be passionate, good and bad.  No question though he is a die hard fan.  

Half time score is not good. I hope Ford finds some magic to tell them that will guide the balls to the basket. Do not take me wrong, it is a great accomplishment to be in this game whatever the outcome may be, but it is not looking good at the half.

1 minute ago, almaman said:

If we hold them to 20 this half we need 43 this half to win.

I'm more worried about getting to 50.

In the end, I can't really be all that upset. We made the tournament after it seemed as though all hope was lost. It's a great stepping stone. It's good for recruiting (in spite of the outcome).

6 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I have consumed a lot of alcohol and plan to consume more.

I remember almost nothing about the Maryland game in ‘94 and will try to replicate that tonight.

For those that do remember, how badly did we lose then?