GDT Survive and Advance Hokie Pokie Edition

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to not show up.

However, I said before I've like Ford's halftime adjustments.  We've been down at half all last week.  But we need a blitz to start.  Twenty-two down is almost insurmountable to a team with zero offensive sure-things.  Goodwin looks horrible.  Wiley can't shoot to save his ass.  Hankton is out of his league.  Isabell and Bess are MIA.  How many layups have we given up?  And find a fouking  offense for next year.  Guys still look like they don't know where to go.  Everything ends up being one-on-one.

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Right.  I’ll put my fandom up against anyone on this board.  Find me 10 other fans outside of Chaifetz who had season tix and would fly in for games like I did.  Also, I’m not a billionaire. 

Yet.

All props to Coach Ford for leading us to the A-10 Championship, but I still have to wonder what our offense is designed to accomplish.

2 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Way to not show up.

However, I said before I've like Ford's halftime adjustments.  We've been down at half all last week.  But we need a blitz to start.  Twenty-two down is almost insurmountable to a team with zero offensive sure-things.  Goodwin looks horrible.  Wiley can't shoot to save his ass.  Hankton is out of his league.  Isabell and Bess are MIA.  How many layups have we given up?  And find a fouking  offense for next year.  Guys still look like they don't know where to go.  Everything ends up being one-on-one.

What halftime adjustments would you make?

I'm having trouble even considering what we have to do because we're being beaten so soundly in every facet of the game.

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

Right.  I’ll put my fandom up against anyone on this board.  Find me 10 other fans outside of Chaifetz who had season tix and would fly in for games like I did.  Also, I’m not a billionaire. 

I bet your a faithful follower of brother John virgin to.

i judge people when things are going bad how do they act.  When things are bad you are one of the worse.  It is easy to be a good fan when things are going well.

Just now, Pistol said:

What halftime adjustments would you make?

I'm having trouble even considering what we have to do because we're being beaten so soundly in every facet of the game.

A press?  Give it to French and just have him do whatever he can?  Don’t guard blackshear with a guard?  Grasping for straws here too.

Pistol likes this