NCAA Tournament - Opening Weekend GDT

dlarry

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

That’s because neither Wisconsin or Oregon are very good.

Oregon was good enough to be my 5 - 12 I got one of them too bad there were two lol.

Wofford hanging in there. Fletch has no 3s...that should change. Maybe big second half

Well looks like Magee picked the wrong day to forget how to shoot...whole Wofford team forgot how to shoot. 

Wofford would have won this game if Magee even has a half normal day. Unbelievable.. 0-12 

2 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Wofford hanging in there. Fletch has no 3s...that should change. Maybe big second half

Well looks like Magee picked the wrong day to forget how to shoot...whole Wofford team forgot how to shoot. 

Wofford would have won this game if Magee even has a half normal day. Unbelievable.. 0-12 

The length the Wildcats have on the perimeter can really mess with shooters.

FSU looked terrific against Murray. Leonard Hamilton always finds a way to lose the big one, but they’ve got the potential to win it all.

What will go wrong for Hamilton this time?

Tennessee Iowa, truly, “The worst call I have ever seen.” Tennessee deserves this one in OT after that travesty of a call. Rammer would’ve flown into a rage if it was against us.

Tennessee prevails in OT as they should have in regulation. Great comeback by Iowa but it should not have gone to OT.