NCAA Tournament - Opening Weekend GDT

dlarry

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, slu72 said:

Murray St taking down our ugly cousin from Milwaukee was sweet. They destroyed them. Hard to believe Morant went unnoticed by the bigs in HS. Although, a USC friend of mine said his academics were so bad that he couldn't get into either USC or Clemson. I coughed a little on that one. Still, SC public school academics are pretty bad, so who knows if that's true.

This isn't true. He also didn't grow three inches in college. Was under recruited but was offered by SC. He picked the best fit, got better and it paid off.

6 minutes ago, Cincybill said:

This isn't true

That SC prep academics are bad? There was a report in Charleston 50% of HS srs in Public HS read at a 4th grade level. As for what the USC fan told me I'm only reporting what he told me, I have no idea what Morant's HS record is. It's not the first time I've heard a kid couldn't get into USC because of poor academics. I take that with a grain of salt. 

Maybe you should enlighten us as to why Morant didn't stay in state. 

12 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I’m sure UVA is getting a case of the tight cheeks right about now.

Anteaters holding on.

UVA down 6 at half is it going to happen again because of the tight cheeks?

Those guys messed up my pool last season and they will only get me for a couple of games this time.

dlarry likes this

9 minutes ago, CBFan said:

UVA down 6 at half is it going to happen again because of the tight cheeks?

Those guys messed up my pool last season and they will only get me for a couple of games this time.

They got me last year too. 

It won’t kill me this year but it will hurt.

still hope they lose. 

If they get knocked out by a 16 again they should be banned from the tourney for a few years.

11 minutes ago, dlarry said:

They got me last year too. 

It won’t kill me this year but it will hurt.

still hope they lose. 

If they get knocked out by a 16 again they should be banned from the tourney for a few years.

When the selection committee gave UVA another number 1 seed I could not believe it.  UVA up 4 now.  I did not have Weber’s KSU going very far I just did not like how they played.

VT’s point guard is back but has not played in a while so that could help us tonight.

34 minutes ago, almaman said:

Colgate brightening the smiles on their faithful as they brush up against upset dream VS  Vols.

Colgate would have won the game if their leading scorer didn't miss it due to eye problems or something. They got that close with their top scorer getting no points. Tenn isn't that good.. no discipline.  Much like Maryland they just win on talent and bullying. 

UVA recovered this time around. But Oklahoma may get them