NCAA Tournament - Opening Weekend GDT

dlarry

It’s the best day of the year and with the Bills not playing until tomorrow I have a stress free day 1.

Game 1: Jr. Pitino vs. Louisville.  Coincidence? The NCAA would NEVER look at a story line when making the brackets.

On deck: The cheaters (LSU) vs their future bosses (Yale) 

• SluSignGuy changed the title to NCAA Tournament - Thursday GDT
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dlarry said:

It’s the best day of the year and with the Bills not playing until tomorrow I have a stress free day 1.

Game 1: Jr. Pitino vs. Louisville.  Coincidence? The NCAA would NEVER look at a story line when making the brackets.

I have LSU winning two games, and im worried about that. On paper they are the better team, but not having a coach makes it a toss. 

Just now, wgstl said:

I have LSU winning two games, and im worried about that. On paper they are the better team, but not having a coach makes it a toss. 

Yeah I thought about picking Yale for that reason but went with the talent. LSU is probably the biggest villain in the tournament so I hope they go down.

Yale has Parkway grad Wyatt Yess so they have some local flavor.

29 minutes ago, dlarry said:

bosses being beaten don so far :)