Hey players reading the board...

7 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

No team EARNED THEIR WAY here more than you.  You paid the iron price.  Action must be taken- we don't need the key, we'll break in!  

You guys are the face of SLU.  You are Team Blue.  Make us proud.

4 games in 4 days.  Gotdamn CHECK.  2 games in 3 days, no problem.

To win: Defend and Rebound.

LETTT'S GOOOOOO!!!!

U start drinking by our time or theirs?

1 hour ago, jimbofive said:

No team EARNED THEIR WAY here more than you.  You paid the iron price.  Action must be taken- we don't need the key, we'll break in!  

LETTT'S GOOOOOO!!!!

I'm fully torqued.

To the players reading; Thanks for an incredible season. All signs pointing upward. You took down the Turkeys in the Big Apple, so now stuff 'em on the left coast. All of Billiken nation is behind you guys. You make us proud to wear the Blue and White. Go Team Blue! 

On 3/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, jimbofive said:

LETTT'S GOOOOOO!!!!

Just in case our guys are the MJ types who get worked up & play better when angry / they feel slighted:

Edit: Redacted after Va Tech game.

jimbofive likes this

To Tramaine Isabell especially:  I'm glad you and coach finally fit the pieces together to do amazing things.  It's got to take two big brass ones to leave a place where you are the man and come to a place where you are a cog in bigger machine, especially when that machine is sputtering for a while.  I wish we had you for another year.  

RiseAndGrind likes this

21 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Just in case our guys are the MJ types who get worked up & play better when angry / they feel slighted:

You guys all stink.  You got lucky to win 4 games in 4 days because the rest of the A10 is mediocre and you didn't have to play VCU.  Virginia Tech is a big bad ACC team who will eat you guys for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  You got lucky last year when they didn't see you coming and now that they won't overlook you, you're toast.

Bess - good thing you left Michigan State because you couldn't hack it in the Big Ten

TI - too short / not good enough for the NBA

French - too short to be effective inside against an ACC team

Goodwin - "needs a ton of work"

From  the "Gobbler Country.com"  website tourney preview:

"The Hokies have been dealt a decent hand by the selection committee. The first round match-up should be relatively easy for Tech against Saint Louis."

Just in case we need more bulletin board material.....

23 hours ago, jimbofive said:

LETTT'S GOOOOOO!!!!

14 minutes ago, BillsBeliever said:

To add onto the original post.

Thanks, players for what you have brought & continue to bring to SLU.

Don't be intimidated today. Virginia Tech hasn't been through half the stuff you guys have this season!

Let's GET THIS FUC$ER.

“Don’t be intimidated today?” You need to post this on the VTech board—they’re going to need it.

On 3/21/2019 at 10:19 AM, RUBillsFan said:

You guys all stink.  You got lucky to win 4 games in 4 days because the rest of the A10 is mediocre and you didn't have to play VCU.  Virginia Tech is a big bad ACC team who will eat you guys for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  You got lucky last year when they didn't see you coming and now that they won't overlook you, you're toast.

Bess - good thing you left Michigan State because you couldn't hack it in the Big Ten

TI - too short / not good enough for the NBA

French - too short to be effective inside against an ACC team

Goodwin - "needs a ton of work"

That hurt to read. I get it, but still, now that I’ve got mama bear instincts, I don’t like it. I don’t like hearing that on this team . I will spare the ‘bad post’ 

Billikens- that’s what men are made of! funk them up, cowboys! So proud of you all. Thanks for everything.