VT over The Bills by 7

The Wiz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, billikenfan05 said:

I think he’s saying that if we keep it close, Va Tech will crumble. Our guards are old, save for Thatch. They are fairly young 

That angle is fair. But man, I was really uncomfortable for those last 90 seconds against the bonnies.

1 minute ago, slubilliken09 said:

That angle is fair. But man, I was really uncomfortable for those last 90 seconds against the bonnies.

I was pretty zen given that I slept all of 3 total hours the night before and was a complete emotional disaster all day. I was mad that the refs didn’t review the turnover where I had 50 people text me and tell me it went off the Bonnie’s 

rgbilliken likes this

1 hour ago, slubilliken09 said:

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I was pretty zen given that I slept all of 3 total hours the night before and was a complete emotional disaster all day. I was mad that the refs didn’t review the turnover where I had 50 people text me and tell me it went off the Bonnie’s 

Watching on TV I agree that it looked like it went off the Bonnie’s foot. It didn’t look to me that our bench made a case for a review. 

22 minutes ago, willie said:

Watching on TV I agree that it looked like it went off the Bonnie’s foot. It didn’t look to me that our bench made a case for a review. 

I can tell you before the call was even made tremaine turned and started going on D.  I.e. he knew it was off his foot.

6 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Vegas spread 10 pts favoring VT. Expected scores: SLU 58, VT 68. Go Bills, let's do it!

Goodwin should have himself another good game.  Neither of his defenders(in man to man) are known for rebounding nor play big. 

26 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Goodwin should have himself another good game.  Neither of his defenders(in man to man) are known for rebounding nor play big. 

Sounds like VT will pack the lane and dare us to beat them from the 3 point line.  Will we find a way to get points in the paint consistently and can we hit enough threes?

Moytoy, this sounds like the game plan St. Bona used against us the last game of the A10 tournament. We beat St. Bona by playing real close and personal defense on them. Does anyone know how VT's physicallity compares to the Bills? This is a genuine question, I do not  know.

21 hours ago, Pistol said:

Has anyone gone to the VT message board to keep pumping the rumors about Buzz Williams and Texas A&M? We need this distraction to become overwhelming for them.

We need one of the fans going to the game to make photoshop a photo of Buzz Williams with A&M players behind him to hold up at the game.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

My brother and I host a player pool draft with our friends at my office every year. We usually draft 12 players per person but did 14 this year. Whoever has the highest cumulative points out of their players at the end of tourney wins the pot. Greatest draft in sports!

This year, I took Goodwin with my 14th pick solely because of Va Tech's horrible rebounding and J Good's offensive rebounding abilities. I'm banking on a lot of clean up points by him and a win by SLU so he can keep racking up the points for me.

1 hour ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Minnesota plays a similar game to ours and they beat Louisville. 

Agreed l, noticed the same thing after they hit 6 3s in the first 17 minutes