San Jose ROLL CALL

57 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Just my daily reminder that if you're on the fence you have to go. You must go. 

GO!

You must go, come out, if you possibly can.  Life is too short, and these opportunities are too rare.

Check all 3 Bay Area Airports, SFO, OAK and SJC.  Sometimes the cheapest faires are to San Francisco (SFO) because the most competition is there.  All three are within reasonable driving distance of Downtown San Jose.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

GO!

You must go, come out, if you possibly can.  Life is too short, and these opportunities are too rare.

Check all 3 Bay Area Airports, SFO, OAK and SJC.  Sometimes the cheapest faires are to San Francisco (SFO) because the most competition is there.  All three are within reasonable driving distance of Downtown San Jose.

Good tip. Tack on Sacramento (SMF) too. 2 hr drive to San Jose at the right time of day.

57 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

GO!

Im gonna try day of and see, hoping if they have a seat available shortly before take off I can slide on in. 

edit: this is if the boys up in chi town dont extend an invitation onto their jet..

2010andBeyond likes this

LAST CHANCE YOU FUOKS.  I just found out the Oregon cheerleaders are gonna be in San Jose.  That means more beers, more HATE, moaaarrr AFRIKKKAAANNZZZ!

Landing at 10:20 am this morning, 5 minutes after first tip.  Excited to see some of you fools there.  I'm 6'4", I gangle, I've got a big diokhead beard and I'll have a bright yellow Maui Fish Haus trucker hat on.  Willie Reed SLU jersey, too.

february-04-2015-an-oregon-ducks-cheerle

29 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

LAST CHANCE YOU FUOKS.  I just found out the Oregon cheerleaders are gonna be in San Jose.  That means more beers, more HATE, moaaarrr AFRIKKKAAANNZZZ!

Landing at 10:20 am this morning, 5 minutes after first tip.  Excited to see some of you fools there.  I'm 6'4", I gangle, I've got a big diokhead beard and I'll have a bright yellow Maui Fish Haus trucker hat on.  Willie Reed SLU jersey, too.

february-04-2015-an-oregon-ducks-cheerle

See you soon jimbo. 

13 minutes ago, kappy96 said:

Rolling into SJ tomorrow at 4pm and staying at the Hilton near SAP.  Sounds like a few others set up shop there as well.  Looking forward to a rowdy SLU crowd for the game.  

Yessirrrr, though I'm looking into skipping up the block closer to the arena at the Marriott for Sat night if there's vacancy.  Looks swanky, and closer to business.