Billiken Fans appreciation thread

CBFan

Please allow me to add my gratitude for the fans that went to Brooklyn this weekend.  You were all awesome for spending your time and disposable income to support our team.  I wish that I could have been there, but I didn't, you did.  Now, the trade off is that you got a lifetime, awesome memory, which is priceless in my opinion.  However, that doesn't change the fact that you need to be thanked for cheering on the Bills in a probably hostile environment.  Every time something happened in the game, but mostly when something happened positively for the Bills, you could see our section going crazy.  Thanks guys.

7 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

Pretty much.  Something to consider is that if someone is looking for information about SLU in the tournament, many places will provide this information.  But with Gordon's tweets, pretty much the only place to really get news about it was here...

In another example, a top 5 all-time traffic day was when SLU was competing with a recruit who ended up going to Kentucky (I think it was a transfer, forget his name).  The Kentucky Board just swarmed over here for any information.

Josh Harrelson . Local kid who was from St. Charles 

19 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Anyone else go out and stock up on SLU gear after the game? Bought a new Columbia golf polo, some basketball shorts, and a new license plate cover. Of course,  I've had my Billikens flag hanging from my front porch since November....

I noticed that there’s a new online store for SLU gear. It has Adidas and Under Armor gear, along with shirts and jackets from Columbia.

The “Where Winners Migrate” shirt was nowhere to be found. 😪

35 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I noticed that there’s a new online store for SLU gear. It has Adidas and Under Armor gear, along with shirts and jackets from Columbia.

-not much of a store with this missing, but where's the link as I could use a jacket with The Billiken

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

You can blend into the scenery with this gem though...

https://slubillikensgear.merchorders.com/saint_louis_bilikens__hunting_and_fishing__-__Saint_Louis_Mossy_Oak_Camo_Challenger_Jacket__Saint_Louis_Billikens__Item_6-34-TD1D07