Rammer & Earl championship call

I'd love to hear it as well. I caught the last ten minutes of their game broadcast but my son called me during the post game so I missed most of it. Seemed it was a shorter post game than normal

-I would like for every game and pre and post game stuff to be available for listening, I wonder if any bball program does that? I'm not a tech person but in the age of streaming, podcasts and all else I wouldn't think it would be too difficult but I couldn't set it up

9 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Would this be something we could get ahold of? I would really love to hear the last 5 or so minutes from those two. 

101.1 records  everything. Call them up today and ask if they can make the final call available. I’m sure they will have it up in commercials etc. Post what you find out. 

23 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I would like for every game and pre and post game stuff to be available for listening, I wonder if any bball program does that? I'm not a tech person but in the age of streaming, podcasts and all else I wouldn't think it would be too difficult but I couldn't set it up

Dayton’s WHIO has every Flyer game broadcast from start to finish available including an hour long pre-game show. 😳

18 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

The guy who took the last shot flopped trying to get a foul called on TI.  I missed that until I could watch this over a couple of times.  Great that the refs did not bite on it.  I don't blame the player but that was pretty bad.

Agree, if he didn’t try the flop he wasn’t doing his job. 

4 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

101 ESPN may record everything they broadcast, but the rights of the broadcast are property of Learfield IMG College and the university.  Permission must go through them.

They responded to my message  by posting the audio from the last play of the game. Link here.

Billnation08 likes this