Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
SluSignGuy

Billikens.com Bracket: Bonus Reactions on the Line

Recommended Posts

As people on this board seem to follow college basketball, Billikens.com will have its annual bracket contest.  Per usual, we will use ESPN (link below)

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D3040983&ex_cid=tcmen2019_email&groupID=3040983&inviteuser=e0U2Q0UzNjQyLTMzODQtNDFFMC1CMTc1LTU5MkM5NUUyMDJENn0%3D&invitesource=email

The winner of the bracket contest will get a bonus 6 reactions on Billikens.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I win, I promise to use my power for evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BUMP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for my usual beat down from posters on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TaLBErt said:

Jimmy Fallon has us in the sweet 16! Getting some love.

i wonder if jimmy knows the Billiken doesnt play on the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

i wonder if jimmy knows the Billiken doesnt play on the team?

I’ve hated Jimmy Fallon ever since I saw him running around the Busch Stadium infield celebrating the Red Sox World Series win. 

If I saw him tonight I’d compliment his pick of the Bills then punch him square in the face.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had marquette going to the final four.  😣  wahahahahaha.

couldn't care less, happy for the little guys like murray state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, jimbofive said:

had marquette going to the final four.  😣  wahahahahaha.

couldn't care less, happy for the little guys like murray state.

I was thinking about making this topic - their huge embarrassing loss -- its own thread only because of the condescending attitude of so many of their fans who used to come on this Board. These fans still believe that Al Maguire just won them the National Championship.  Try more than 40 years ago!!   That and the Dwayne Wade years have really gone to their heads.  Frankly, am very pleased they lost so bad.   And then to see Seton Hall lose too.  Extra special.   And GTown and Butler both in the NIT as opposed to the NCAA.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

I was thinking about making this topic - their huge embarrassing loss -- its own thread only because of the condescending attitude of so many of their fans who used to come on this Board. These fans still believe that Al Maguire just won them the National Championship.  Try more than 40 years ago!!   That and the Dwayne Wade years have really gone to their heads.  Frankly, am very pleased they lost so bad.   And then to see Seton Hall lose too.  Extra special.   And GTown and Butler both in the NIT as opposed to the NCAA.  LOL

It's real sad, but I think I got more joy out of them getting blown out then us being in the tournament. Can't think of a more unjustifiably arrogant fan base. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been de-throned.  Long live the king (and good-fuoking-bye Zion Williamson!!!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taj79 said:

I have been de-throned.  Long live the king (and good-fuoking-bye Zion Williamson!!!).

We shared the crown last year. I'm in 4th place right now. Need UVA and Mich St to lose next game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know .. but I ceded my rights given my lost weekend.  You keep plugging ... two-time Bracket Winner would look great next to your name.  That's what I was going for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suck again, I am receiving my annual Billiken.com bracket beat down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So less than 8,000 brackets had a correct final four, and our group had one? Well done @BJK!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Littlebill said:

So less than 8,000 brackets had a correct final four, and our group had one? Well done @BJK!!

Thanks... I had a rough second round but my horses pulled through.

Auburn! Figured I needed one outsider of sorts in the final 4 to pull away and I guess it worked. Now for Brad and Co. to pull this out and secure what I believe (sign guy would have to check) would be a second Billikens.com bracket championship. I tried pulling up previous year's results but was unable. I’m pretty sure I won like 8 years ago but could be mistaken. @SluSignGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...