Billikens.com Bracket: Bonus Reactions on the Line

As people on this board seem to follow college basketball, Billikens.com will have its annual bracket contest.  Per usual, we will use ESPN (link below)

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D3040983&ex_cid=tcmen2019_email&groupID=3040983&inviteuser=e0U2Q0UzNjQyLTMzODQtNDFFMC1CMTc1LTU5MkM5NUUyMDJENn0%3D&invitesource=email

The winner of the bracket contest will get a bonus 6 reactions on Billikens.com.

Ready for my usual beat down from posters on the board.

7 minutes ago, TaLBErt said:

Jimmy Fallon has us in the sweet 16! Getting some love.

i wonder if jimmy knows the Billiken doesnt play on the team?

TaLBErt likes this

8 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

i wonder if jimmy knows the Billiken doesnt play on the team?

I’ve hated Jimmy Fallon ever since I saw him running around the Busch Stadium infield celebrating the Red Sox World Series win. 

If I saw him tonight I’d compliment his pick of the Bills then punch him square in the face.

Ironbills likes this

On 3/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, jimbofive said:

had marquette going to the final four.  😣  wahahahahaha.

couldn't care less, happy for the little guys like murray state.

I was thinking about making this topic - their huge embarrassing loss -- its own thread only because of the condescending attitude of so many of their fans who used to come on this Board. These fans still believe that Al Maguire just won them the National Championship.  Try more than 40 years ago!!   That and the Dwayne Wade years have really gone to their heads.  Frankly, am very pleased they lost so bad.   And then to see Seton Hall lose too.  Extra special.   And GTown and Butler both in the NIT as opposed to the NCAA.  LOL

TaLBErt likes this

11 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

I was thinking about making this topic - their huge embarrassing loss -- its own thread only because of the condescending attitude of so many of their fans who used to come on this Board. These fans still believe that Al Maguire just won them the National Championship.  Try more than 40 years ago!!   That and the Dwayne Wade years have really gone to their heads.  Frankly, am very pleased they lost so bad.   And then to see Seton Hall lose too.  Extra special.   And GTown and Butler both in the NIT as opposed to the NCAA.  LOL

It's real sad, but I think I got more joy out of them getting blown out then us being in the tournament. Can't think of a more unjustifiably arrogant fan base. 

Clock_Tower likes this

I know .. but I ceded my rights given my lost weekend.  You keep plugging ... two-time Bracket Winner would look great next to your name.  That's what I was going for.

I suck again, I am receiving my annual Billiken.com bracket beat down.

14 hours ago, Littlebill said:

So less than 8,000 brackets had a correct final four, and our group had one? Well done @BJK!!

Thanks... I had a rough second round but my horses pulled through.

Auburn! Figured I needed one outsider of sorts in the final 4 to pull away and I guess it worked. Now for Brad and Co. to pull this out and secure what I believe (sign guy would have to check) would be a second Billikens.com bracket championship. I tried pulling up previous year's results but was unable. I’m pretty sure I won like 8 years ago but could be mistaken. @SluSignGuy