Zink

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We play the last game of the 1st round late Friday Night

Perfect!  No need to take off work..kids in bed asleep and I'll be 5 drinks in before tipoff.  Go Bills!

20 minutes ago, GMan Alum said:

Gee, according to the talking heads at ESPN the game is already over with Va. Tech winning handily.  C'mon Bills show the Hokies how to play D, then bury them!

anyone mention we beat them last year? Seems like it would be block but I would be waaaaay poorer than already are if I was a gambler. Where's MB73 he seemed to have made some calls on such?

MB73 likes this

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

Tickets here:

But at least for me, they are listed as $0.00

One of my pet peeves: We didn’t clinch, we won. You clinch when you’ve secured the championship before the season has ended.

Great photo though.

2 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Coach Buzz is half way checked out of VT already. He has eyes on the Texas A&M job. The sooner VT losses, the sooner he can take that gig and start recruiting. 

That’s seems odd. He left MU for VT because that was his dream school. Very odd. I doubt money is a motivator. V tech is in a far better position than a and m for basketball 

13 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

That’s seems odd. He left MU for VT because that was his dream school. Very odd. I doubt money is a motivator. V tech is in a far better position than a and m for basketball 

Buzz is from Texas and Texas A&M has more money than any other athletic department. 

15 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

He is from Texas. The pundits have him listed as a fav for the job.

If Shaka gets sacked then he gets that gig. He isn’t long for VT. 

3 hours ago, jimbofive said:

@Westy03 and I are staying at the Hilton San Jose (3 min Lyft ride to the SAP Center) Thu/Fri night, unless some of you dirtbags can convince us to jam out elsewhere.

I'm getting in at 10:30 am Thurstday.  Lemme know who else is getting in early.

This was the team hotel last time we were in San Jose. Hopefully it is this time too, it’s looking like where we will end up also.