GDT: Selection Show

Pistol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It shows Virginia Tech as the overall #16 seed and Saint Louis as the overall #53 seed (initially I wasn't sure how we were a 13 seed given that, but then I remembered the tourney is no longer 64 teams and looking at the other 13 seeds we were the 3rd 13 seed). So we got the last 4 seed although Kansas State without Wade would seem like the weakest 4 seed. I still would have liked a shot at either LSU or Houston as 3 seeds.

10 minutes ago, Zink said:

Ah, gotcha. I was actually pleasantly surprised that they were around $500 haha. Was expecting it to be worse. 

Nah nyc was only like 300 last minute 

5 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Odds are we lose to VT, but theres not a path to the sweet 16 that I like more from the 13 spot

Agreed. A healthy Virginia Tech is a really tough draw, but with Robinson missing so much time I am not sure what to expect from them. And Mississippi State is not an overly strong 5 seed assuming they get past Liberty.

Regardless, this made my week far more enjoyable.

4 hours ago, jimbofive said:

wahahaha, my wife is such a saint, she was a high fiving MF, telling me i better be glued to the tele so i can book flights asap, then she was said i'm GOING TO GET PIZZA ROLLS AND BOOZE, TEXT ME W/ REQUESTS.

billllllliieeesssss

I would only say this to Jimbo.   Pics or STFU

wow last game of first round? this is like being in Cinderella's dressing room. Team playing as 10 point underdog finishing off first round on National TV with at least half of will be only game left going.. win that and our hat's in the ring for everyone's fave. Here's betting we hear experts picking us for dark horse to sneak into S16. Of course evaporates end of weekend if we lose. Make the 16 they'll be Blue and white Billiken cookies at Schnucks.