GDT: Selection Show

Pistol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think about how improbable it was for us to win the A10 tournament and get to go to the Dance, then it should be obvious that this opportunity is great regardless of the seed given to us, the location, or the team we have to play against. We are getting a gift from up above, something that most of us thought was not attainable a week ago. Let's just enjoy our victory rather than try to feel wronged by being placed here or there in terms of location, seed, or adversary. Just getting to the dance this year is fabulous. If we happen to win any game in the Dance it will be even better.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

Are seeds set for locations, or do they just assign down the line, giving preference where possible for top seeds?

Trying to get a read on where we'd end up...

I do not think seeds are set by locations.

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

I only got a third of a bottle of scotch left and then there's the selection show. You can't buy liquor on Sunday in SC. I gotta take a nap because I don't want to mix wine with a lot of scotch. I am just soooo happy right now! 

Assuming that you drank the other 2/3 of the scotch bottle, remember to set the alarm so you can watch the selection show.

3 minutes ago, Old guy said:

If you think about how improbable it was for us to win the A10 tournament and get to go to the Dance, then it should be obvious that this opportunity is great regardless of the seed given to us, the location, or the team we have to play against. We are getting a gift from up above, something that most of us thought was not attainable a week ago. Let's just enjoy our victory rather than try to feel wronged by being placed here or there in terms of location, seed, or adversary. Just getting to the dance this year is fabulous. If we happen to win any game in the Dance it will be even better.

Thanks Dad. You always know how to put things in perspective.

8 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I only got a third of a bottle of scotch left and then there's the selection show. You can't buy liquor on Sunday in SC. I gotta take a nap because I don't want to mix wine with a lot of scotch. I am just soooo happy right now! 

wahahaha, my wife is such a saint, she was a high fiving MF, telling me i better be glued to the tele so i can book flights asap, then she was said i'm GOING TO GET PIZZA ROLLS AND BOOZE, TEXT ME W/ REQUESTS.

billllllliieeesssss

11 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Are seeds set for locations, or do they just assign down the line, giving preference where possible for top seeds?

Trying to get a read on where we'd end up...

We all got to do some catching up on dance moves thanks to JC