GDT Survive and Advance Brown Welders Edition

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Cabo where game starts at 10. Only place open with a tv at 10 is the swim up bar. With zero hesitation, I’m bearing the 63 degree temps and cold water for our boys. Suggestions after the obligatory Bloody Mary?

3 minutes ago, philliken said:

In Cabo where game starts at 10. Only place open with a tv at 10 is the swim up bar. With zero hesitation, I’m bearing the 63 degree temps and cold water for our boys. Suggestions after the obligatory Bloody Mary?

Blue Caracao! 

6 minutes ago, philliken said:

A second Bloody Mary?

philliken likes this

This game feels different than our past A10 championship games. I'm way more excited for this one. In the past, the wins felt expected. The "we're not supposed to be here" and win or go home really add to the suspense. Most anxious I've been for a  Bills game since our last tourney game.

Roll Bills!

17 minutes ago, philliken said:

1. Have a black russian or irish coffee instead of a bloody mary and insist they serve it warm. 2. Try hard not to get so sloshed that you drown after we win, they will have no lifeguards on duty at night.

Go Bills!

47 minutes ago, philliken said:

Cabo is tequila country. Get yourself an añejo on the rocks. It'll take that chill right out of your bones.

49 minutes ago, philliken said:

Heat then stir

Think about a Vampiro instead of the Bloody Mary.  Same but with tequila.  If you want it smoky get the Mezcal

these fools in the studio both just picked the Bonnies, kiss o' death

1 minute ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

CBS giving SLU no love. Come out and DESTROY the Bonnie’s. Shock and awe

For once I agree with you.  Come out and step on their throats send em' back to Olean cryin

unclecarl likes this