GDT Survive and Advance Brown Welders Edition

57 minutes ago, Neighbor Dave said:

Best player, senior leader and best FT shooter misses two front ends.

Doesn't get any more SLU than that.

And we can't get one $^%$%% rebound when we desperately need it.

BUT IT DOESN'T ##$%%% MATTER!!!

He's saving them for the big stage! 😂

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zink said:

Anyone have video of the post game interviews? Bar I was at didn’t have the sound and my recording at home got messed up...

I hope someone can find it. Ford was very emotional. 

To lazy to look it up. Last 3 years?

last?

8th?

champs?

It's all about how you are playing come March time.  Anything can happen.  Once we had our little losing streak to start Conference Play I knew it was about being healthy and playing our best in March.  Couldn't ask for more.  Wiley is playing, Welmer got in yesterday.  Bess looked like his old self until the 4th game in four days.  Let's heal up and go pull off an upset.

Billiken Strong, baby!

9 minutes ago, slubilliken09 said:

This might be the best the Billikens have played late in the season leading up to the NCAA tournament. Real Cinderella feel. This is so dope.

Peaking at the right time! Last few years we were fading slightly and performed sub-par in the conference tourney...remember that brutal loss against the Bonnie’s where Jett was fouled and no call and they came back to hit a buzzer beater for the won? This year feels different. 

Matty Light likes this

33 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

I hope someone can find it. Ford was very emotional. 

To lazy to look it up. Last 3 years?

last?

8th?

champs?

2017 - 11th seed, lost in second round

2018 - 6th seed, lost in third round (quarters)

2019 - 6th seed, foucking champs! 

42 minutes ago, Zink said:

Anyone have video of the post game interviews? Bar I was at didn’t have the sound and my recording at home got messed up...

You can find the post game press conference on the A10 Facebook page as it was a Facebook Live video  Here you go - both teams pressers are included...  

Old guy and Zink like this

Incredible second half - Ossuniyi made his jump shot at 16:49 to make it 33-41 for St. B, then neither team scored for four minutes. Then between 12:32 and 3:49 Billikens went on decisive, championship-winning 21-5 run to make it 54-46. Two baskets apiece by Isabel, Wiley, Bess and French during that stretch, plus one from Goodwin who also went 0-2 from the line. Stockard scored twice, otherwise nothing for Bonnies during that period. If we hadn't killed the ball and missed foul shots in the last 3:40 we might have won by 15.