GDT Survive and Advance Brown Welders Edition

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are at the fringe so to get in the post season we have to win so it is big dance or bust.

I have no interest in the CBI unless coach Ford plays everyone and that means a lot of minutes for Jacobs and Hankton he has over worked 6 players on this run.

Two teams trying to extend there season or go home.

I did not plan well we are spending the day with the kids and the grandkids they bought their first home.

I will have to watch the win on the DVR tonight.

TheChosenOne likes this

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

We are at the fringe so to get in the post season we have to win so it is big dance or bust.

I have no interest in the CBI unless coach Ford plays everyone and that means a lot of minutes for Jacobs and Hankton he has over worked 6 players on this run.

I did not plan well we are spending the day with the kids and the grandkids they bought their first home.

No TV in the house??!! Get the grandkids ready. Grandpa's letting loose today. 

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Just FYI, if you have Hulu live,  make sure you hit record... otherwise the game you looked forward to watching (twice!) all day may suddenly be lost on the game page. Very sad day yesterday. 

But my dad has it saved for me so luck of the Irish is well in play today. 

Lets do this Billikens. 

CBFan likes this

6 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Get the F outta here, find the nearest watering hole and watch the game for two hours.  

16 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Might want to consider having car trouble or something along those lines so you are essentially "stuck" at home.

2 hours ago, T-man said:

Refs are from the ACC according to TV analysts yesterday.  Probably why game was fairly well refereed.

Hope they are not a factor today. Team Blue play your game today and come home with an A-10 Tournament Banner and NCAA Tourney Game!!!

16 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

Get the F outta here, find the nearest watering hole and watch the game for two hours.  

I have the 101 app on my phone so I will listen to Bob and Earl the thing I will miss the most is celebrating the win with everyone from Billikens.com when the clock is at 0 in the second half.

TheChosenOne likes this

18 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

No matter what happens today you’ve gotta be happy with how this team has showed up for this tournament. With that said, I WANT THE DAMN TITLE.

ROLL BILLS

Absolutely, that 2nd half yesterday was a thing of beauty. To put that effort together playing a third game in three days showed a ton of heart and for me that is something I will always remember about this team, but hopefully they give me a few more to remember them by sliding yesterday’s win down the list just a bit.

Not sure the last time I was this excited about a game. Let’s go win a Championship!

54 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Today we end the steak and go dancing

Chaifetz_Cut_Throat.gif.a354b46a8576f79adc1ea42fbdbfc4a3.gif

I feel like I'm looking directly into a Chaifetz strobe light. Very hard on the eyes, but I love it!