GDT Survive and Advance Brown Welders Edition

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday vs. Davidson was our best played game in some time, probably the best of the season. We were much more athletic and really imposed our will on Davidson. The Bonnies are a different animal, dangerous and feed off their big and vocal crowd. This will be like a Bona home game today.

But we are going to win!

20 minutes ago, T-man said:

Refs are from the ACC according to TV analysts yesterday.  Probably why game was fairly well refereed.

They let both teams play and didn’t call a lot of touch fouls, which certainly benefits us. They’re probably used to a lot more physicality in the ACC.  But that made the phantom Tech on Goodwin that much more perplexing. 

19 minutes ago, T-man said:

Refs are from the ACC according to TV analysts yesterday.  Probably why game was fairly well refereed.

I have heard that college basketball refs are independent contractors and contract with multiple conferences to ref games (unlike football where I believe refs are tied to only one conference).  For instance, the TV guys said that the refs for Bonaventure-RI game had just reffed a Big East tournament game the night before.  

Disclaimer: I saw BAB started a game day thread, but I had to start another. I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. I wouldn’t be able to cope if we lost today and I didn’t start a GDT

now, EMPTY YOUR 401k’s AND PUT IT ON THE BILLIES

7 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Disclaimer: I saw BAB started a game day thread, but I had to start another. I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. I wouldn’t be able to cope if we lost today and I didn’t start a GDT

now, EMPTY YOUR 401k’s AND PUT IT ON THE BILLIES

No problem. Mine was not the official GDT.

Besides, the more, the merrier.

In about 6 hours, only one will still be standing.

Oh geez hes gonna try to make us stand for no reason.

(Note above should be halfway blue font)

1 hour ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Yesterday vs. Davidson was our best played game in some time, probably the best of the season. We were much more athletic and really imposed our will on Davidson. The Bonnies are a different animal, dangerous and feed off their big and vocal crowd. This will be like a Bona home game today.

But we are going to win!

The 2nd half yesterday was incredible, just complete domination and everyone was making plays for us.

10 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I want to see 05 on the court celebrating with Dr. C after the win today. Now that you are a big time Billiken podcaster I think it is acceptable.

Get this man a media pass