Anyone want to buy a bridge in Brooklyn

slu72

Should save this until tomorrow, but if anyone had said we'd make the finals, the response likely would have been " I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn you wanna buy it?".  

What a great run. What makes it more amazing is we're doing it with 6 players for 3 games in 3 days. We weren't the team that looked worn out today. Davidson looked whipped the final 8 minutes. And some of the stuff Isabell and Bess were pulling today was flat out amazing. Especially that pass Izzy got to Bess while he's laying on the floor. You can't make that stuff up.

To Coach Ford, staff, and the Bills, thank you for a fabulous 3 days in Flatbush. You have made Billiken Nation proud again. One more, just one more. You've got it in you.

billikenbill likes this

I don’t know if it’s the 12 hour bender I’ve been on, some bad corned beef, or nerves but I’m already pacing about tomorrow.

I should be in bed but instead I’m thinking about stopping the Bonnie’s, guzzling gin and thinking about dancing In the tourney.

Ive got a good feeling about tomorrow but no matter what happens I think I owe Ford and the players a great big THANK YOU.

These last 3 games have been great and a huge reminder of why I love the Bills and college basketball!!!

3 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I don’t know if it’s the 12 hour bender I’ve been on, some bad corned beef, or nerves but I’m already pacing about tomorrow.

I should be in bed but instead I’m thinking about stopping the Bonnie’s, guzzling gin and thinking about dancing In the tourney.

Ive got a good feeling about tomorrow but no matter what happens I think I owe Ford and the players a great big THANK YOU.

These last 3 games have been great and a huge reminder of why I love the Bills and college basketball!!!

We are SLU.

We are the Billikens.

And we will win!

We're gonna win.   Destiny.  Bess playing like conference add the new isabell.   We're gonna win.