GDT Survive and Advance Davidson Whitecats edition

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

These refs are from the ACC right? You would especially think they wouldn't turn this into a CYO game

Someone told me that officials are not conference specific, but I know in football during bowl games they always talk about the crew being from a specific conference so I’m not sure why it would be different.

I am just getting on the board for the first time, anyone understand that technical call? Looked like normal rebounding contact all around.

Just now, TheChosenOne said:

Someone told me that officials are not conference specific, but I know in football during bowl games they always talk about the crew being from a specific conference so I’m not sure why it would be different.

I am just getting on the board for the first time, anyone understand that technical call? Looked like normal rebounding contact all around.

“What he said afterwords”

3 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Gotta cover frampton.  Limit his open looks.  That guy is friggin money.

Time for the obligatory, "Frampton comes alive" comment... unless someone beat me to it. Missed the first half. Go Bills!

1 minute ago, Franchise_08 said:

Just watched over and over and he didn’t say a goddamn thing to chinstrap 

I know the broadcasters said it was something Goodwin said. But I think it may have been physical contact in the neck/head area by Goodwin. As the two of them were wrestling for position, Goodwin's hands came up fairly high. It didn't look intentional, but the refs are watching this close. Just a guess...

3 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I think it was mentioned on the broadcast that these we're ACC refs

4 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

“What he said afterwords”

Thanks. I have seen more techs this year for trash talk and taunting after baskets, but it usually looks much more obvious than that. In a conference tournament semifinal you would like to think they would let that crap go (unless it is really egregious), but refs are going ref. Overall I’ll certainly take being tied at this half, but frustrating call to get.

1.Cut out the TOs (3 traveling calls on the 1st 5 possessions?)

2.Rebound

3. Keep Defending

I guess Goodwin called him a c%*%#%~><$ ? We learned in Bull Durham you can’t say that. Regardless of what he says the refs need to let it go.

Just win baby!!!!

4 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Cutdown on the turnovers and we got this.  

My only concern is he is only playing 6 players.