GDT: Survive and Advance Edition vs SVU

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 keys to the game for tomorrow:

1. Feed French and keep him out of foul trouble. He was in foul trouble a lot against Dayton, which means he hopefully got more rest than some other players. Feed him. Double Double.

2. Thatch and Bess strong defense on JAG and Grady. 

3. Offensive rebounds and strong defense

Go Bills!

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, NH said:

If anyone knows how to find a replay of this game it would be amazing

I asked about this earlier in the season. I think 05 (correct me if I’m wrong 05) said it was up briefly on YouTube, but was taken down for copyright reasons. I even went as far as to email CBS Sports to see if I could purchase a copy, but never got a response. If anyone has any ideas, I’d love to hear them as well.

NH likes this

33 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I asked about this earlier in the season. I think 05 (correct me if I’m wrong 05) said it was up briefly on YouTube, but was taken down for copyright reasons. I even went as far as to email CBS Sports to see if I could purchase a copy, but never got a response. If anyone has any ideas, I’d love to hear them as well.

This. I am also looking for a full replay of the title game against the bonnies. looking to rekindle joy in these trying times.

12 minutes ago, ninedollarbeers said:

This. I am also looking for a full replay of the title game against the bonnies. looking to rekindle joy in these trying times.

Would take Davidson and Richmond games while we’re at it!

I spoke with 05 about extracting all 4 games from my DVR.

I have a system from dish and anyone interested in driving down to Cedar Hill Mo feel free to message me if you want to extract it.

I can provide model numbers of the equipment I have.

There is a USB port in the front of my DVR and I read about it so I think it can be done.

Another option is a watch party at my house.

I watched Richmond and Dayton last night and watched the big second half run against Davidson this morning.

I cannot let go.

I also still have this season’s RI game.

NH likes this

13 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I have a system from dish and anyone interested in driving down to Cedar Hill Mo feel free to message me if you want to extract it.

There is a USB port in the front of my DVR and I read about it so I think it can be done.

I watched Richmond and Dayton last night and watched the big second half run against Davidson this morning.

I cannot let go.

-I have Directv and tried a couple of times to extract videos from it with no success, good for you if you got it to work

14 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I have Directv and tried a couple of times to extract videos from it with no success, good for you if you got it to work

I have not tried but since the tournament was canceled I will see what I can do to extract it but I am open to all advice on how to.

39 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I cannot let go.

How steady are your hands and can you hold a camera for a long time.... lol

CBFan likes this

44 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

How steady are your hands and can you hold a camera for a long time.... lol

More importantly I can fast forward through all of the commercials.

4 hours ago, CBFan said:

I have not tried but since the tournament was canceled I will see what I can do to extract it but I am open to all advice on how to.

I have a cursory idea of how it would work but no experience in doing it or am I in possession of the equipment. 

I have a copy of all of the games without sound. 

i saw on cbssports.com where they did a simulation of what they though the bracket would be and had Dayton winning the whole thing.   considering cbs typically is all about the bluebloods, i was surprised at that prediction.   

16 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

i saw on cbssports.com where they did a simulation of what they though the bracket would be and had Dayton winning the whole thing.   considering cbs typically is all about the bluebloods, i was surprised at that prediction.   

That prediction is better click bait than picking Kansas. 
It’s also easy to make a bold prediction when you can’t be proven wrong.

Some enterprising company should make a video game simulating this year's tournaments and letting you play to see who wins. You could add random events like injuries and sickness, luck, tiredness, etc. Even better, existing basketball games can probably be modified to do this by adding statistical data on teams and players. It is just a thought, but one that can probably make money with a sports starved population.

4 hours ago, Old guy said:

Some enterprising company should make a video game simulating this year's tournaments and letting you play to see who wins. You could add random events like injuries and sickness, luck, tiredness, etc. Even better, existing basketball games can probably be modified to do this by adding statistical data on teams and players. It is just a thought, but one that can probably make money with a sports starved population.

There’s a reason they don’t and it starts with an O has an apostrophe and ends in an N