GDT: Survive and Advance Edition vs SVU

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

What a game. I don't know why but when Dayton closed the lead to 2, I wasn't worried. We just seem to have the edge. Jordan, Tremaine, and Javon were outstanding. You could tell they practiced French getting rid of the ball quickly on defensive rebounds near the end. If not, it was truly heads up play on his part. 

I was yelling “come down strong dammit!” At the TV... then I realized who it was. Ha!

slufanskip likes this

DJ strong. Taking charges and acting big. JG great game on the boards and with put back garbage buckets. TI doing what he does... looking crazy at times... you know when he gets hot and scores he’s gunna do some stupid sh*t next possession but I now love his sh*t... he’s on such a great run. Legendary perhaps. HF strong. Need Thatch to step up and shut down Axel Rose tomorrow. JB just be you. Go Bills!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Championship game is going to mess with my real parade plans.

Oh boy. Thanks god I’m off work next week.

between the game, dogtown, and a fantasy baseball draft at 5 Sunday,  Monday is looking awful. There is a good chance I just miss Monday and come out of my coma Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Oh boy. Thanks god I’m off work next week.

between the game, dogtown, and a fantasy baseball draft at 5 Sunday,  Monday is looking awful. There is a good chance I just miss Monday and come out of my coma Tuesday.

Yeah, it could be a dangerous weekend.

dlarry, you have to stay out of your alcoholic comma until the Bills play. You will NEVER forgive yourself if they win the A10 tournament while you are passed out somewhere. Be reasonable, get your green beer and stash it somewhere until they play the games.

PS this includes your Jamieson and Tullamore Dew as well.

45 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I don't know who else saw this during Ford's postgame interview on TV, but Chaifetz is walking behind the bench doing the throat slash to people he recognizes in the SLU fan section.

Chaifetz_Cut_Throat_2.gif

He did walk around a bit also, but the video is already pretty large (this is pretty zoomed in)

6 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

He did walk around a bit also, but the video is already pretty large (this is pretty zoomed in)

I went back and rewatched it myself, that was some eagle eye vision from @Pistol.  Bonner seemed to be enjoying it when the doc was in front of him.

Maybe AB can convince Oakley to show up tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

dlarry, you have to stay out of your alcoholic comma until the Bills play. You will NEVER forgive yourself if they win the A10 tournament while you are passed out somewhere. Be reasonable, get your green beer and stash it somewhere until they play the games.

PS this includes your Jamieson and Tullamore Dew as well.

7B032BFE-77E5-495D-9100-9A8FB84CEE28.gif.625ea9028ae57d5702699f9ad89d7d5e.gif

7 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

The Doc is blood thirsty, I’ll allow it 

Littlebill likes this

5 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

At first glance, I thought that this was about the photographer who is looking like he is about to add to his fantasy files.

The crowd was solid. Dayton definitely had more representation and there were a lot of Davidson people also in red who hung around to see who they'd be playing tomorrow, but fortunately the Bills took the Dayton fans out of most of much of the second half. And the Bills fans were on their feet for long stretches of the second half, really getting into it. 

For not a ton of people being in Barclays, there was a lot of Billiken love getting thrown out there. Good seeing AB there. 

Props to the lady with the cam-corder and the diamond encrusted watch and the dude in the throw back Billiken hockey jersey - possibly Taj cuz it was #79 (??).