GDT: Survive and Advance Edition vs SVU

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills win sweet Caroline Coach Ford haters sit down and shut up.  21 wins now probably have a good chance at the NIT if we do not win the A10 tournament.

I don't know who else saw this during Ford's postgame interview on TV, but Chaifetz is walking behind the bench doing the throat slash to people he recognizes in the SLU fan section.

6 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I don't know who else saw this during Ford's postgame interview on TV, but Chaifetz is walking behind the bench doing the throat slash to people he recognizes in the SLU fan section.

God that is eagle eye.  He is, but it is a pretty small part of the screen

What a game. I don't know why but when Dayton closed the lead to 2, I wasn't worried. We just seem to have the edge. Jordan, Tremaine, and Javon were outstanding. You could tell they practiced French getting rid of the ball quickly on defensive rebounds near the end. If not, it was truly heads up play on his part. 

Stat of the tournament so far. Jordan 12 offensive boards from the guard position in 2 games. It's fantastic from any position but as a guard it's ridiculously good

Quality Is Job 1 likes this