GDT: Survive and Advance Edition vs Richmond

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bonner89 said:

Jim Crews has more wins in the NCAA Tournament than Ford. Let that sink in when you think he's better.

Not sure why I’m answering you. So I am supposed to be surprised when one coach is gift and a great team and another coach is gifted a bad team that the coach gifted a good team has done more than the coach that was gifted a bad team? Am I doing this right.

CBFan likes this

1 minute ago, TaLBErt said:

This game isn't over. It will be interesting if we come out and make some adjustments. I think the one positive is we are scoring points.

We win by 4

1 minute ago, TaLBErt said:

This game isn't over. It will be interesting if we come out and make some adjustments. I think the one positive is we are scoring points.

I agree good post let’s go Bills stop Golden 

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

We may be more athletic but we sure don't look it. 

Athletic is one thing, basketball skills are another.

3 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

This is just who we are. A team with lots of talent that consistently plays below its potential. Poorly designed offense, always running out of time and lobbing terrible shots, inconsistent defensive adjustments, the list goes on and on. We shouldn't even be surprised to be knocked out in the second round. This season was a major disappointment from start to finish if we don't win this game, there's no other way of looking at it. 

Sounds like you should be coaching from your armchair.  Always easier to coach from there than on the floor. 😈

Just now, EssEllYou said:

Any one of us would also have more ncaa wins.  Inheriting the Majerus system will win games. 

That team didn’t even need a coach to make it to the ncaa tourney 

EssEllYou likes this

3 minutes ago, Bizziken said:

Seriously though...how the F do they only call 1 foul on richmond the entire half? Has that happened to ANY Division 1 team this season?! 

I think they only had one in the first half the first time we played them