GDT: Survive and Advance Edition vs Richmond

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Down 6 to Richmond.  What a joke.  What is our defensive strategy?  Because it ain’t f’ing working. 

Ford doesn't know any strategy..thats the problem. It also doesn't help that this team cannot miss against us. Last night against Fordham they shot like crap. Tonight they hit 3s from New Jersey. 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mrjoelabs said:

Ford doesn't know any strategy..thats the problem. It also doesn't help that this team cannot miss against us. Last night against Fordham they shot like crap. Tonight they hit 3s from New Jersey. 

Our D sure has given them lots of open looks. 

Apparently, Richmond would be a final four team if I watched all their games. They always look great when I see them.

JT II pointing only that not only is our defense crap but its the wrong defense. We are athletically better and we (Ford) is letting Richmond dictate the pace.  

2 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

So is this a separate account from mrjoelabs2?

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

That's a huge swing. We go from Isabell shooting 3 FTs to Golden shooting two freebies.

Just unreal.

Just saw that Xavier won again they are on a real good run.

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Why were we even in a zone to start?  I really don’t understand but happy to be educated. 

I dont get it either...they run a princeton offense. That's built for a zone.