Why doesn't SLU want to go back to the Missouri Valley?

bbtds

Do like the recruits that we are getting now? We recruit many kids now who may be attracted schools and the cities we visit during the year. Travis appears in addition to recruiting locally really focus on national level kids.

Say goodbye to the level of recruits we are getting should we be in the valley. As fans I find people from this are are less receptive to the names in the A10 yet over many years these names generally have a broader appeal than the Valley schools.

Not to mention this is a very tired argument.

3 hours ago, bbtds said:

Northern KY has won 2 of the last 3 Horizon League tournaments and is truly up and coming. If you really read my comments you'll see that the MVC expansion committee is looking at Murray State and another solid program. The MVC is not inviting NKU at this time. 

Look, I'm convinced that SLU will never go back to the Valley. I just needed the solid reasoning behind the non-move for Valpo fans who think you are foolish for not wanting an invite. All I got was mostly a bunch of unintelligent backlash from what I remember were fans that just love to overreact. Show me that your an intelligent fanbase. 

Why do you need solid reasoning for questions from Valpo fans?  It's really simple and I'll show you how to do it. Open your mouth and say "I don't know". Have they elected you the ambassador to Billikenland? Are you the guy in your neighborhood to see for Billiken news? WTF?