Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Grad Transfers - 2019

9 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Mr. Dixon had a three game Billiken career, after signing on for the 06-07 season.  He does have the distinction of holding a Career and Single Season FG% record of 1.00%.  Yep, one for one.  He came to us from the great state of South Carolina.  He transferred out, going, I think to Southern.  

Where according to sports reference he only played one season 

22 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Mr. Dixon had a three game Billiken career, after signing on for the 06-07 season.  He does have the distinction of holding a Career and Single Season FG% record of 1.00%.  Yep, one for one.  He came to us from the great state of South Carolina.  He transferred out, going, I think to Southern.  

Lol well,  I can definitely say Trice won't shoot such a high percentage.  Trice is a horrible Free Throw shooter too 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Coach314 said:

Lol well,  I can definitely say Trice won't shoot such a high percentage.  Trice is a horrible Free Throw shooter too 🤷‍♂️

We’ve got to get this guy for 2 reasons.:

1. He rebounds like a madman 

2. He has the same last name as Ramon Trice, who wore spectacles and played like he had eyes in the back of his head.

16 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

We’ve got to get this guy for 2 reasons.:

1. He rebounds like a madman 

2. He has the same last name as Ramon Trice, who wore spectacles and played like he had eyes in the back of his head.

I'm not going to put the young man's business out there.  But if what I heard today is true ....SLU should stay away from him.

3 hours ago, Coach314 said:

I'm not going to put the young man's business out there.  But if what I heard today is true ....SLU should stay away from him.

True. We don't need anymore situations 'round here.