Grad Transfers - 2019

ACE

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FatherB said:

Can any students,  young alumni confirm that this is what Grand Forest interior looks like?

I don’t even know where to begin with explaining that it doesn’t matter if this picture was taken on campus. What I can tell you is that Weaver was on campus and I’m 99.99% confident that he’s committed to SLU 

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I don’t even know where to begin with explaining that it doesn’t matter if this picture was taken on campus. What I can tell you is that Weaver was on campus and I’m 99.99% confident that he’s committed to SLU 

hope u b rite

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

So its 50/50.

2 hours ago, mdscott24 said:

20-32 season free throws, 63%. Did not go to the line much, appears to be a spot up shooter and defensive guard who can take care of the ball. Should help solidify the bench.

That type of player seems like he’d be a natural fit with Goodwin and French.  A lot of A10 teams have small, quick guards and if he can defend those types it take a lot off Goodwins plate.  Team him up with Thatch to lock down opposing guards.  Goodwin can lock down a wing and French controls the paint.  A guy who can spread the floor on offense, but isn’t ball dominant works great too with Goodwins slashing and French’s post up moves.

TheChosenOne likes this

18 hours ago, mdscott24 said:

20-32 season free throws, 63%. Did not go to the line much, appears to be a spot up shooter and defensive guard who can take care of the ball. Should help solidify the bench.

That FT% would have put him 3rd on our team last season, among players with 10 or more FT.

53 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

We can't jump the gun on Don't Stop the Party, but in the meantime, this should tide us over and serve as some Monday motivation:

I need Monday motivation I have no will to work today especially when my wife is off all week.

brianstl likes this

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

That FT% would have put him 3rd on our team last season, among players with 10 or more FT.

63 percent is not a good finisher at the end of games 70 percent or better at the line lowers my blood pressure at the end of games.

I really hope he signs but I hope we can get so much more from Thatch and Jacobs.

36 minutes ago, CBFan said:

63 percent is not a good finisher at the end of games 70 percent or better at the line lowers my blood pressure at the end of games.

I really hope he signs but I hope we can get so much more from Thatch and Jacobs.

Jimerson will probably lead us in free throw percentage for the next four years.

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

Agree fully.  But if Weaver makes just one more FT, he is at 66%.  Two more made and he is really close to the 70% threshold. Sample size is pretty small.

In Weaver's soph year, he was 86.7%.  (Small print, 13 of 15.)