Grad Transfers - 2019

ACE

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

Is the interpretation of this someone asked him if was he transferring to DePaul and he said no, he is staying at SLU?

It appears to be a confirmation he is good with SLU based on the A10 champs in his post.

I have to believe being able to fight for a starting position for a NCAA tournament team would be appealing versus sitting for a year and watching your brother play.

Blue font, who would want to play with Gordon again?

18 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

Is the interpretation of this someone asked him if was he transferring to DePaul and he said no, he is staying at SLU?

That’s right. Someone messaged him “Transfer to DePaul” and Jacobs responded with the “I’m good” and the picture of Chaifetz with the A-10 Champions banner.

1 hour ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

I firmly believe we might have had some roster changes we don’t right now if we didn’t win the A10 tournament. 

Winning keeps players and we’ve done that. Well done Coach Ford!

I am curious how DePaul works out. Ticking time bomb with Gordon 

If Gordon has any kind of a decent year for DPaul, I'd expect he'll toss his hat in the NBA draft. But that means DePaul has to make him the center of their offense. 

3 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

I firmly believe we might have had some roster changes we don’t right now if we didn’t win the A10 tournament. 

Winning keeps players and we’ve done that. Well done Coach Ford!

I am curious how DePaul works out. Ticking time bomb with Gordon 

Ticking time bomb until the FBI cracks down on them too

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Another GT Big off the list.

Seems like the logical move for him stays in Indiana and will play in a strong conference.  He will also get a shot at the big dance next season.

A good pickup for Butler who lost a big.

TheChosenOne likes this

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

Seems like the logical move for him stays in Indiana and will play in a strong conference.  He will also get a shot at the big dance next season.

A good pickup for Butler who lost a big.

I watched him a few times on TV at Valpo.  He wasn't dominating in the Valley, but I wish him luck at Butler. 

His family name remains famous in Indy.  His father, the Dunking Dutchman out of Marist College, provided many highlights for the Pacers.

20 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Seems like Anthony II. 

I really think we will get a much better big because the center position is the missing piece next season for a good team.

Coach Ford has a lot to pitch to land a good GT big.

The waiting for a commitment is tough, I check this site every hour.