GDT - Hasenpfeffer (Marinated Bunnie Stew) ....

Taj79

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Can't agree. He's a warrior.

Not arguing his effort. You have to appreciate him playing his heart out through an injury. But the offense comes to a complete halt when the ball is in his hands. And he’s airballed more threes than he’s made lately. 

Just now, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

And ran the guys into the ground? If Jacobs is hurt we don't have the bodies to press if you want these guys to have legs at the end of the game. Thatch had 4 fouls. 

When they were clearly gaining momentum, yes, I would have changed it up.  Thatch didn’t have 4 fouls early in the second half.

End of third quarter Saint mary’s Leads 50-43 Collins has played every minute has 18 points

Just now, Schasz said:

How we would know seeing he was injured the majority of the year. I hope he comes back so we can see if he really is a bum!

He’s been cleared to play, right? If so, he appears to be sitting out on his decision 

3 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Not arguing his effort. You have to appreciate him playing his heart out through an injury. But the offense comes to a complete halt when the ball is in his hands. And he’s airballed more threes than he’s made lately. 

Just can't dis JB. He's the heart and soul of the team and maxed out his talent.

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Any steam of this?

I am at the game

W/O a healthy Bess we aren't going anywhere. Such a disappointing season. It started w/Santos leaving, Gordon being a spoiled brat, Jacobs, and Hankton injuries, and who could have predicted the God awful deplorable FT%. Good luck in Brooklyn. 

2 minutes ago, wgstl said:

He’s been cleared to play, right? If so, he appears to be sitting out on his decision 

I suppose I'm a bit less harsh on a Frosh than you are. I'll be happy if he comes back next year to see if he is a player who can help the Bills!

Brooklyn was a pipe dream gentlemen.  A nice one but still a dream.  The Bunnies just finished their 'successful' season by taking fourth.  

Mason is running away from Geedubya, up 42 to 26 at half.  They will go to 11 and 7.  If Duquesne beats Dayton at Palumbo, they too will be 11 and 7.  They tie Mason and they get the 5; Mason the six.  If they lose, and tie with us, the head-to-head is even.  The tiebreak is then who beat the higher seed. I believe we would get that having beaten Dayton once; Duquesne lost to them twice.

As a six, we would get a PIG winner, likely the Umass/Geedubya winner.  As a seven, most likely Rhode Island.  Final dance card still up in the air for Brooklyn.

Billiken Rich likes this

2 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Brooklyn was a pipe dream gentlemen.  A nice one but still a dream.  The Bunnies just finished their 'successful' season by taking fourth.  

Mason is running away from Geedubya, up 42 to 26 at half.  They will go to 11 and 7.  If Duquesne beats Dayton at Palumbo, they too will be 11 and 7.  They tie Mason and they get the 5; Mason the six.  If they lose, and tie with us, the head-to-head is even.  The tiebreak is then who beat the higher seed. I believe we would get that having beaten Dayton once; Duquesne lost to them twice.

As a six, we would get a PIG winner, likely the Umass/Geedubya winner.  As a seven, most likely Rhode Island.  Final dance card still up in the air for Brooklyn.

Likely 1 and done in Brooklyn.  Whatever.  Let’s just get to next season where I can be let down again.

OK, I'm back fired up again. We've got to get the first one to get to 20 wins. Seems like something good. Any wins after that will be bonuses.