GDT - Hasenpfeffer (Marinated Bunnie Stew) ....

Taj79

As Bay said in another thread, may be the biggest game of the Ford era to date.  Setting the stage ....

VCU locked down #1 last night even stronger with a 75 to 63 ho-hum win over the Joeys.  Today, we (-4) win and we've locked down the #4.  We are relying on no one but ourselves.  Davidson is currently #2 and is at Richmond (+4.5) today. Stranger things have happened but lose there and have Dayton (-4) win tonight at Duquesne and there is then a two-way tie for second. Dayton owns that head-to-head tiebreaker.  If Dayton loses and the Bunnies beat us, that tie goes to Dayton as well.  The Bunnies cannot create a three-way tie as they can't equal Davidson's 13 wins.  We can't catch Dayton's 12 wins.  Just win baby, and screw the rest, because there is all sorts of mayhem possible in final standings given everyone is playing today.

Elsewhere, the PIG has three locks, Fordham, Umass and Geedubya.  A Richmond win puts the Joeys in the PIG.  A Richmond loss ties records with the Joeys and the Joeys own the tiebreaker.  La Salle (-6.5) should beat Fordham and Rhodey should beat Umass (+8) as both are favored at home.  That will give La Salle the #9 and Rhode the #8.  Seeds 4 through 7 are all results based on today's actions and Geedubya (+4) hosts Mason in the Bottom.  Many things can happen and will.

So here we go ------ just win!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like dumb question (and more appropriate for the media thread), but if I were to go to a sports bar (Field House) for lunch, would they have the game.  I know ESPN+ is an online channel - but didn't know if sports packages would have it.

1 minute ago, SluSignGuy said:

Like dumb question (and more appropriate for the media thread), but if I were to go to a sports bar (Field House) for lunch, would they have the game.  I know ESPN+ is an online channel - but didn't know if sports packages would have it.

Was wondering the same thing. Biggest game of the year and online only. 👎

8 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Most likely not. I know the post creve couer has Apple TV hooked up but don’t know if they get ESPN+ 

13 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Call around and ask.

billiken_roy likes this