GDT Senior Night Dooks

36 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Didn't read the entire thread but does anyone know why Marcus Allen was there? Kid play for Duq?

I’m not sure why he was there but Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson were the greatest one two punch in sports video game history.

Throw in Tim Brown and the Tecmo Bowl Raiders are an all time video game team!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from the game, stayed for the Senior celebration. Very nicely done by the way. I really like Ford. Nice crowd for the game which did not start very well. The first half was dominated by Duquesne, but SLU dominated the second half. Isabell was being selfish, but it paid off, he got 38 pts. Nice win it was by 10 pts. Now on to the Bonnies.

1 minute ago, Old guy said:

Just back from the game, stayed for the Senior celebration. Very nicely done by the way. I really like Ford. Nice crowd for the game which did not start very well. The first half was dominated by Duquesne, but SLU dominated the second half. Isabell was being selfish, but it paid off, he got 38 pts. Nice win it was by 10 pts. Now on to the Bonnies.

I am not sure I would call a 3 point half time lead a domination. 

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

-1st half dominated by Duquesne?

-Isabell being selfish?

-Isabell 38 points?

Have a few cocktails at the game tonight Old Guy? 😉

It will be interesting next season who guards Williams I think Hargrove will be up to that task.

The Dukes return all of their starters but I still like our chances with Thatch, Hargrove, French, JGood defending them.

I wish I could have been there last night but Mrs. CBFan brought 3 people from Perryville Mo. 2 of those guests have never seen a Billikens game and had a great time.

So blessed to have a wife that loves the Billikens as much as I do.

HoosierPal likes this

7 hours ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

How many seniors do we have next year? Raboin and possibly a grad transfer? 

Current projection (with 3 scholarships to give):

SR: Raboin (WO)

JR: Goodwin, Hightower (WO), Perkins, French

SO: Courtney (FWO, but might be a WO again), Thatch, Jacobs, Hankton

FR: Collins, Jimerson, Hargrove, Bell

So that's 10 scholarships assuming we use Courtney's, and no scholarship seniors.

13 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Disappointed in the attendance last night of 6711. Last year's Senior Night drew 8542. 

I was too, although Im guilty of it.  Bess is truly a special Billiken, him alone I thought would draw a good crowd. 

4 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I was too, although Im guilty of it.  Bess is truly a special Billiken, him alone I thought would draw a good crowd. 

i was more disappointed at the typical rush to beat the crowd to I64 leaving maybe 2000 people there for the ceremony.   horrible.  bess in particular and all the billiken seniors deserved better.  

cgeldmacher likes this

18 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Disappointed in the attendance last night of 6711. Last year's Senior Night drew 8542.

BUT overall season attendance 6890, up from last season's 6235. 

I wonder what the student attendance was last year for senior night. That may have made a huge difference 

the students were pretty much the first to  get out of dodge last night.   very few students left in the stands by the time the ceremony started.