McBroom the face of the Billikens?

22 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Don't tell me you're giving up the aluminum recycling game........ ;)  

PAYSTUBS!

I too believe everything I read on the internet. 

• 3 months later...

Starting following mcbroom after this thread. It is pretty incredible just watching the volume of response to anything that he posts. He just hosted a charity basketball game and sold out the 20,000 seat staples arena. 

7 hours ago, bills10 said:

Starting following mcbroom after this thread. It is pretty incredible just watching the volume of response to anything that he posts. He just hosted a charity basketball game and sold out the 20,000 seat staples arena. 

Probably penance for allowing his toddler to play with a penis shaped lollipop from Spencer’, filming it and posting it on the internet.

Why are we still talking about this tool?   

This tool gets his own thread and the rest of our former Billikens who gave full effort, who were good teammates, who didn't steal other players' girlfriends and who finished/graduated from SLU get a combined thread?

Billiken Rich likes this

6 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

Why are we still talking about this tool?   

This tool gets his own thread and the rest of our former Billikens who gave full effort, who were good teammates, who didn't steal other players' girlfriends and who finished/graduated from SLU get a combined thread?

I don’t actually remember the story behind him as I didn’t follow the board closely at that time. I didn’t feel like it was quite on topic with players continuing basketball careers, though thought the basketball game would be interesting to the board. He sure is bringing in many more people than when he played for us. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...