Gibson Jimmerson Hype thread

22 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Can we lock this thread? I'm afraid we're gonna piss him off. Really, this post was started by an idiot and should be brought to a close. 

Funny. Jimerson wont know this is about him because Gloryweeks2018 misspelled his name. 

7 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

First and foremost Gloryweeks2015, spell his name correctly.  It is Jimerson.  Got it?

And the importance of making some arbitrary ranking list is......?  How many points per game do we add to our total score?  Do we get extra wins?

You were the poster who proudly stated we have five 4 stars on our team.  How has that impacted our 17-11 record?  I'm unaware of any game we have played where advance ranking lists played any part of the final score.  No extra points are given for the team with the most stars.

Look up the number of stars, the ranking, for the likely A10 Newcomer of the Year.  Obi Toppin, per VerbalCommits, had 2 stars.  You would have turned him down.

Ja Morant was unranked coming out of high school as well. Im sure no one would turn him down!

6 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I am in my 50’s and have some extra pounds and the last thing I want to do is stand and work I just don’t get it what is happening to our world standing in the office and working?

More importantly he has only two screens I use 3 so I cannot support the stand up desk.

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Can we lock this thread? I'm afraid we're gonna piss him off. Really, this post was started by an idiot and should be brought to a close. 

I would like the moderators to change the thread title to OT the standing desk hype thread.

@dlarry post still has me laughing and I needed it I am working in Liberal KS this weekend.