Gibson Jimmerson Hype thread

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Listening to Ford’s radio show, him talking about how he is a top 5 shooter in the country is giving me a lot of hype. I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes some ranking lists soon before season end like Hasahn 

First and foremost Gloryweeks2015, spell his name correctly.  It is Jimerson.  Got it?

And the importance of making some arbitrary ranking list is......?  How many points per game do we add to our total score?  Do we get extra wins?

You were the poster who proudly stated we have five 4 stars on our team.  How has that impacted our 17-11 record?  I'm unaware of any game we have played where advance ranking lists played any part of the final score.  No extra points are given for the team with the most stars.

Look up the number of stars, the ranking, for the likely A10 Newcomer of the Year.  Obi Toppin, per VerbalCommits, had 2 stars.  You would have turned him down.

2 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I FINALLY got a Varidesk for the office. The older I get the less I can sit on my fat tuches for long periods of time. It's bad! Thank you, Varidesk, from saving me from impending bouts of hemorrhoids!!

Please repost in the Varidesk Standing Desk Hype Thread.  Thx.

2 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Lol

he was excited about not getting hemroids not realizing he needed to start a new thread

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Don’t tempt me with a good time. 

Glorydays hype thread bringing out the best in us once again 

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

It's important to use the word "thread" when you start a thread or else no one would be able to figure out that it is a thread.

Also, we've been hyping Jimerson and all our signed dudes here:

That thread uses "thread" in the title. I don't trust it. 

Pistol likes this

1 hour ago, Box and Won said:

You guys seen the ProDesk 48? https://www.varidesk.com/products/standing-desk-pro-plus?o=Size%3A48+inch%3BColor%3ABlack&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzePjBRCRARIsAGkrSm5gaB5Evjsfwky7W_-FN1o8hNqiktFVzMrviRsYfNGv0bYtVRemdV4aAmjaEALw_wcB

"Best in class" aka 5-star standing desk recruit. Ready to use right out of the box, as soon as it steps foot on campus.

I know I don't like to use YouTube highlight reels because they only show the good things, but check this out:

1 minute ago, Littlebill said:

You guys seen the ProDesk 48? https://www.varidesk.com/products/standing-desk-pro-plus?o=Size%3A48+inch%3BColor%3ABlack&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzePjBRCRARIsAGkrSm5gaB5Evjsfwky7W_-FN1o8hNqiktFVzMrviRsYfNGv0bYtVRemdV4aAmjaEALw_wcB

"Best in class" aka 5-star standing desk recruit. Ready to use right out of the box, as soon as it steps foot on campus.

I know I don't like to use YouTube highlight reels because they only show the good things, but check this out:

Damn, that is sweet.

It also reminds me of this: https://www.theonion.com/coworker-with-two-computer-screens-not--around-1819573756

My neck and lower back have been getting worse the past couple years and I could probably use a standing desk.

But I don't want my coworkers to see how much time I spend here.

CBFan likes this

54 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Seen it??? Dreamt about it! I went with the 36 incher. Don't think I'm important enough to warrant the 48. I settled on butcher's block for color. Very happy with that choice...

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

There’s a difference between optimism and creating a hype thread.

I’m glad we’re recruiting players worthy of hype. I hardly think anyone’s opinion of him,  on this board, is going to effect his play. After all, Ford is the one who said he was one of the top 3-5 shooters in the 2019 class.

21 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

I’m glad we’re recruiting players worthy of hype. I hardly think anyone’s opinion of him,  on this board, is going to effect his play. After all, Ford is the one who said he was one of the top 3-5 shooters in the 2019 class.

That’s not my concern. It’s the meltdown mode that will ensue on this message board when he invariably does not come in looking like Ron Baker Destroyer of Worlds

49 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

That’s not my concern. It’s the meltdown mode that will ensue on this message board when he invariably does not come in looking like Ron Baker Destroyer of Worlds

The "SLU is where jumpers come to die" jokes will be rampant when he goes 3-12 over the first week from 3 to start the year.