It hasn't gone as expected, but

slu72

I honestly thought yesterday was going to be a 20-point blowout, and the first half did nothing to dispell that notion. I'm pleased with how they never gave up and chipped away in the second half. Had a few things broken differently - some really questionable calls, some worse-than-usual FT shooting from our guards - you never know.

4 hours ago, Pistol said:

I honestly thought yesterday was going to be a 20-point blowout, and the first half did nothing to dispell that notion. I'm pleased with how they never gave up and chipped away in the second half. Had a few things broken differently - some really questionable calls, some worse-than-usual FT shooting from our guards - you never know.

Last night offered the rare opportunity to post the "I Wanna Die" dolphin for two different reasons in the same game.

I posted it when we were getting blown out, and it was just as appropriate after the close loss.

But either way, "I Wanna Die" when watching the Bills.*

*Just kidding, of course. Sort of.

1 hour ago, Box and Won said:

Last night offered the rare opportunity to post the "I Wanna Die" dolphin for two different reasons in the same game.

I posted it when we were getting blown out, and it was just as appropriate after the close loss.

But either way, "I Wanna Die" when watching the Bills.*

*Just kidding, of course. Sort of.

I want you to know that I have appropriated your dolphin for use at work