GDT Another team called the Rams

Littlebill

Just now, billikenbill said:

Looks like a 50-50 chance that we end up this year with the same amount of wins that we had last year. This team is worn out.

Cheering for the winning record milestone in the A10 and a 20 win season will be good based on the circumstances.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

No, there was hope this year and we might not even finish .500 in conference. Thats why it hurts more

Agreed. There was so much hope, excitement, hype and it's all gone now. Yeah next year could be awesome, but who knows what will screw us then.

1 minute ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

I am pretty sure this VCU team has some good JUCO

Correct - Jackson, Simms, and Douglas are all juco guys.

Evans transferred from Rice, Vann transferred from Maine, and Gilmore actually transferred from VCU to Florida Gulf Coast and then back to VCU for his senior year.

Vince Williams had a SLU offer.

There are a lot of ways to build a roster. The difference between SLU and VCU is that they've retained the guys that have transferred in, and they've bought into a more defined system. They probably won't have as many transfers or jucos moving forward and we'll still see the same style of play.

17 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Brutal. Goodnight 

I thought you were going to sleep I guess you stayed awake to troll, strong move number 1 fan.