GDT Another team called the Rams

Littlebill

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I was talking to talbert but you go on and be an d!ck.

How American. You don't like what someone is saying... close your eyes, plug your ears and scream. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've made like 4 critical posts during a demoralizing first half.

6 minutes ago, Billy Ken said:

Sheep, wait until next year....oh wait no the following year....no three more years. Mindless dopes like you just enable this insanity and crap. Good riddance to you too. 

I love my Billikens loser it is not conditional it is how I want to spend my money and time jerk.  Please go away good riddance from this board it is a GDT not a whine thread I am mad at the Bills.  Please start a whine at the Bills thread we want to enjoy the game.

Littlebill likes this

Just now, Billy Ken said:

Sorry everyone not trying to piss anyone off, everyone here wants same thing, I love Billikens but I’m so frustrated. Beyond unhinged watching this game. Same stupid mistakes, poor shooting. Hope they win but something is way off. If I offended anyone I apologize. 

Where not happy either we get it enjoy the rest of it and watch the kids play their hearts out.

1 minute ago, Billy Ken said:

Sorry everyone not trying to piss anyone off, everyone here wants same thing, I love Billikens but I’m so frustrated. Beyond unhinged watching this game. Same stupid mistakes, poor shooting. Hope they win but something is way off. If I offended anyone I apologize. 

This nightmare sh— show season is getting to all of us.

1 minute ago, CBFan said:

I love my Billikens loser it is not conditional it is how I want to spend my money and time jerk.  Please go away good riddance from this board it is a GDT not a whine thread I am mad at the Bills.  Please start a whine at the Bills thread we want to enjoy the game.

What the hell are you enjoying and I spend a lot of money on this program too. I’m a huge fan that’s why I get fired up. Good for you. But your arrogance and assumptions are misguided. You can love something and be mad at it at the same time. Don’t like someone’s opinion, go away, you are like a little kid, relax. Glad you are enjoying this game. SMH

Just now, Billy Ken said:

What the hell are you enjoying and I spend a lot of money on this program too. I’m a huge fan that’s why I get fired up. Good for you. But your arrogance and assumptions are misguided. You can love something and be mad at it at the same time. Don’t like someone’s opinion, go away, you are like a little kid, relax. Glad you are enjoying this game. SMH

Mods, is it possible to ignore someone from mobile?