GDT Another team called the Rams

Littlebill

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Billy Ken said:

This is last game I’m watching or going to if anyone wants 4 lower bowl seats for someone you don’t like, message me. I’m a troll whatever, I’m right though. I think Ford is handcuffed by administration and FP. I really do and wouldn’t bet he’s gone if he can get out after this year. I would if I were him. Year 3, $1.3 million a year. Whatever. Give AD another ten year contract. Dustin Hoffman in the movie Tootsie is a more realistic woman than he is an AD. He can’t even raise money like Maryville, Lindenwood, Mo Bap, Chaminade or SLUH. Defend him all you want, call me whatever you want, he is a loser. Only at slu because good schools can read him from a mile away. He’s the AD SLU deserves. Moron May needs to go, get Travis some help. Fredenstein needs to go too. If anyone wants tickets let me know first come first serve. Thanks 

Who cares, good for you, good riddance.

Littlebill and BrockL like this

2 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Congrats dick, you've made the ignore list.Enjoy Maryville.

It’s amazing how people on this board are loyal to mediocrity. This is a big deal and it pisses me off. I’ve given money, I’ve been a season ticket holder, I’ve brought new people into program. I’m tired of this crap and all the excuses. So good you blocked me because I don’t care and your a moron too. Go get your free t shirts and drink blue kool aid. You don’t know what the hell you are talking about. The AD and staff ARE HUGE PROBLEM. Too many current and former staff and coaches all day same thing...he’s a moron and a bad guy. But you know more. 

TheBand likes this

Just now, TheA_Bomb said:

Dude you got an axe to grind we get it.  We don't need to hear about it daily. 

Decades of this up and down crap. Crews now this. Ya I do. And why can’t anyone have an opinion on a public message board? No let’s just make excuses and call a guy a troll. Because I’m totally making everything up because I hate AD. Maybe he sucks? Maybe I’m dead on? Maybe you have zero clue about inner workings of department. Who cares, keep talking about same crap year after year. 

1 minute ago, Billy Ken said:

Decades of this up and down crap. Crews now this. Ya I do. And why can’t anyone have an opinion on a public message board? No let’s just make excuses and call a guy a troll. Because I’m totally making everything up because I hate AD. Maybe he sucks? Maybe I’m dead on? Maybe you have zero clue about inner workings of department. Who cares, keep talking about same crap year after year. 

You seem to be one of the only people on this message board that get it.