Dayton from Section 112, Row E, Seat 15 .....

Taj79

22 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

Are there no penalties for graduation rates anymore?  Under the old NCAA rules on graduation rates, I think we would be on probation.  Are grad rates and postseason bans a thing of the past?

To my knowledge, graduation rate has never been a criterion the NCAA has used to police schools.  They do have the APR (academic progress rate) in which schools need to retain a certain number of athletes with a minimal level of progress toward a degree, according to their year of eligibility, but if the athletes don't graduate, the schools are not held accountable for that.

20 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

Are there no penalties for graduation rates anymore?  Under the old NCAA rules on graduation rates, I think we would be on probation.  Are grad rates and postseason bans a thing of the past?

Good question. A certain troll that I'm sure everyone knows used to keep a running (apparently incorrect) count of what I think is (or was?) called the Academic Progress Rate. Haven't seen it mentioned in years now. Some number in the 900s is all I remember about it.