No TV for Dayton

slu72

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Have searched Uverse and find no TV Scheduled for SVU game. WTF? Big game and nada. 

Just checked ESPN and it shows that it is on CBSSN so it is all good 72 unless you don’t have it.

14 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I have it, kind of strange it didn't pop up on my search. I have to DVR it, so hopefully Uverse just hasn't up dated their schedule. 

Check the SLU Athletic Dept website.  The basketball schedule has all the TV listings.  It has had them all year.

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

I have it, kind of strange it didn't pop up on my search. I have to DVR it, so hopefully Uverse just hasn't up dated their schedule. 

on the app you can make it record so if you want just wait till game town go to 1643 on app menu's ch guide and hit record this program. think it and guide only go out a week or so but seems weird they don't have it listed. it's on the handout schedule  from  QU exhibition game I got wedged between couch pillows.

1 hour ago, Billfan7 said:

Weird to me that Cable TV is still a thing.  We cut the cord about 10 years ago and don't miss it a bit

r u able to watch our 30 games, the Blues 82 games + playoffs, 162 El Birdo games + playoffs? If so pray tell I'll boot my Uverse in a nano second.

7 minutes ago, almaman said:

r u able to watch our 30 games, the Blues 82 games + playoffs, 162 El Birdo games + playoffs? If so pray tell I'll boot my Uverse in a nano second.

Second that. I'd love to lose my cable bill, but you have to be tech nerd to use all that other stuff out there. 

12 minutes ago, almaman said:

Thing is if you cut out cable, your internet price is going to rise by 50% if you were bundling cable and internet. Then you’re gonna subscribe to a Netflix or Hulu or both. $10-20 You gotta have your sports so you subscribe to espn+ $10 a month. The subscriptions add up. Unless you’re cutting out cable and not replacing it you’re still gonna pay about the same 

Go_Bills likes this

On 2/17/2019 at 1:58 PM, almaman said:

YouTube TV.

you get FSMW, FS1 and 2, CBS sports, NBC sports, ESPN 1, 2, U.

plus the local channels. 2,4,5,30

I pay 39 bucks a month for YouTube TV and I get cable for 30 bucks a month.

I was paying 138 for direct tv and cable.

now I pay 70 for cable and YouTube.

User friendly and DVR too.

3 minutes ago, dlarry said:

YouTube TV.

What about internet. I’m guessing 75? 

10 minutes ago, dlarry said:

YouTube TV.

I pay $89 with ATT for cable and internet.  This comes with two wireless boxes too

4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

What about internet. I’m guessing 75? 

The last time ATT jacked up my cable prices I threw a hissy fit and got locked into a 2 year internet price of 30 bucks a month. They lowered my cable bill pack to normal but I wasn’t required to re-up my contract.

I was able to cancel my cable but keep the internet pricing.

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

I pay $89 with ATT for cable and internet.  This comes with two wireless boxes too

I wouldn’t have cut the cord if I was only paying 89 bucks.

Id stay with what you have. The convenience of cable is worth 18 bucks a months but not 70.