GDT LaSalle exploring how to beat the Bills

CBFan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most misunderstood aspect of point guard play:  Anybody can get assists by passing it to a 3 point shooter who makes the shot. Your job as a point guard is to get the ball to a player where that particular player is most effective. We have finishers who rarely get the ball on the fast break and mid-range shooters like Bess and Thatch who rarely get an open mid-range shot.

HoosierPal and moytoy12 like this

3 star we get it.  You cant wait for your very small mediocre shooting point guard to get here.   For your sanity sake, i hope he gets to play. 

Meanwhile how about easing up on our current billikens that being asked to play a style that doesnt suit their makeup but they are trying their hardest?

29 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

3 star we get it.  You cant wait for your very small mediocre shooting point guard to get here.   For your sanity sake, i hope he gets to play. 

Meanwhile how about easing up on our current billikens that being asked to play a style that doesnt suit their makeup but they are trying their hardest?

TI and JGood had 33 pts 18 rbs and 6 assists between them and i didnt think JGood had one of his better games. Ill take that every game.  They are what they are and it isnt going to change this year.

37 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

How about easing up on a future Billiken who hasn’t played a game yet?

10 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

When is the last time we had a double, double-double.  Pretty good job by French and Isabell.

Think French only had 8 points.

23 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Think French only had 8 points.

Checked the slubillikens article.  I think they took away a bucket from Foreman and gave it to French. Foreman played some nice defense today, maybe the best of his year.

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=211791129

Apologies for my delay in posting about the game. I was there and had fun, the atmosphere inside the Chaifetz was very good. Andre is really great in getting the students going. The game was very good defensively, and so so at best offensively. Isabell had the best game he has played for the Bills. We won and that is just fine with me. I noted Jacobs was not suited, wonder what is going on (which probably has already been discussed by other members, sorry I did not read all the posts). Now onto the next one.