The Last 5 Games

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Two heavyweights slugging it out. What a final ten minutes. For me Grant just about blew the game by slowing down the tempo when the Flyers were up by a million. Davidson’s at large bubble broke, gone, see ya later.

Nothing has changed with us and Dayton.  We beat them Saturday, we are tied but have the tie breaker. 

We still just need to win out. One game at a time. 

11 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Cover your eyes for this one. Home win for VCU 76-42 over Rhody. We better be ready for that one.

something odd to me about VCU.  When ever I watch, they just look, average.  but when I dont, I see scores like that.  Granted most of the games I watched were pre conference, so that could be why.

the davidson dayton game last night was quite interesting.  tale of two halves.   wish it would have turned out for davidson.   every game to get to the top 4 is important it seems and a dayton loss there would have been nice for our chances to catch them.    not as likely we catch davidson imo as their remaining games seem very winable for davidson.   

that said, win four of the five remaining i think we are good.   

top four is important to me.   my flight for the conference tourney gets in late morning on the Thursday.   hate to be out before i even get there.  😆

Could go for a Salley upset in Olean tonight.  Take the Bunnies down a notch.  I do fear the Bunnies; they are looking very good right now in late February.  Bunnies minus 8.  Elsewhere Richmond (-6.5) hosts Fordham and Umass (-2.5) is in Foggy Bottom.  Did the snow cancel that?

With St. Bonnie's win last night, they tie the Bills and Dukes for 5th place.  Duquesne plays at George Mason next, and St. B goes to Fordham. 

If, if, if; If we beat Dayton (or after we beat Dayton), and if Duquense and St. Bonaventure both win, there will be a 5 way tie for 3rd in the A10.