GDT: Floggy Bottom ....

Taj79

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slubillikens43 said:

I haven’t really seen Yuri play in person so I’m curious is he an upgrade over Isabell from day 1? I know there will be a learning curve but I just can’t see a true point guard making some of those mistakes.

I’m guessing he is from the perspective of a true point guard (running an offense, distributing the ball, fewer silly turnovers, etc.).  

College coaches/ teams can be awfully dumb. There were times when the game was relatively close and French had the ball. He was double teamed but not fouled. One guy had 4 but not the other. On another Jordan had the ball and wasn’t fouled. He passes to Bess and he’s grabbed. Putting Bess on the line 12 times is stupid. Thank a God for stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Did not see or hear this game, took my wife out for St. Valentine's dinner (wonderful place Clover and Bee). We won, a nice solid win. Very happy about this, very nice day. Now to the next one.

clover and bee or olive and oak?  

not saying they made a difference, but I hope we can get hines and bonner(lol) in for one or two more.  Bonner may be old, but his knowledge has too make him hard to play against., and hines still has to have energy.   Beat Lasalle, get a healthy team back with Bess, Jacobs, and KC, I still like our chances of putting together a good final conference stretch run.

Both are owned by the same people, they share the kitchen and the bathrooms, otherwise they are separate places located next to one another. Clover and Bee is not as noisy as Olive and Oak, food is great. By the way I had a bourbon after dinner, Old Potrero, made in San Francisco (!) which was excellent. Nice to find something I have never tried before.

5 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Both are owned by the same people, they share the kitchen and the bathrooms, otherwise they are separate places located next to one another. Clover and Bee is not as noisy as Olive and Oak, food is great. By the way I had a bourbon after dinner, Old Potrero, made in San Francisco (!) which was excellent. Nice to find something I have never tried before.

Sorry but as someone who was born in Kentucky there is no such thing as a good bourbon outside of Kentucky. 

JettFlight5 likes this